Paddys Weight Loss.......

Padmund

So, as of today I am 4 weeks into my Slimming World journey.

so far my record has been

• week 1 - 4.5 lbs - biggest loser, but cant get SOTW as first week !
  • week 2 - 5.0 lbs (SOTW)
  • week 3 - 6.0 lbs (SOTW)
  • week 4 - 4lbs (no meeting as bank hol)
so a total of 19.5lbs in 4 weeks.

I am SO pleased, having tried weight watchers, and Lighter Life (LL 3 times !!!).

I don't fully understand it, nor to my friends, but I eat loads, chicken, eggs, beef, turkey, ham, potatoes, you name it ! However I usually use very little syns on a daily basis, so that once or twice a week I can have a proper treat like a pudding in work or some snacks or glass of wine at home.

Its amazing how much more you appreicate treats when you dont have them all the time. The other day in work I had a new cadbury choc biscuit ( 4.5 syns i think) and OMG I nearly died it was SO good - however I was so happy to have the will power to only have 2 - and I was happy with that... it was my treat after all !

Anyway, who know where i'll be in another 4 weeks - Im expecting my losses to slow down as I know that I have been achieveing isnt sustainable really, ideally id love to average 2lbs a week and Id genuinely be happy with that.

People on thurs / fri started commenting on had I lost weight - personally i cant notice it whatsoever but.. hey ho !

I also have started going to the gym more, 3 times last week which is the minimum I am aiming for.

i normally do about 35 mins on treadmill walk / jog / run / jog / walk and then some of the weights for about 15 - 20 mins and then some messing around in the pool... i wouldnt call it swimming more like splashing around .. but every little helps !!!

Anyhow that's my story .. and I'm sticking to it lol

Paddy :0)

x

Well done Paddy on your brilliant weight loss and also on your exercise routine, keep up the good work:happy096:

Thanks for update, I do enjoy reading how people are getting on:D

Back