padmdhs diary

Day 18 this week is flying im am now content with having no food still get cravings but i am finding it normal not to eat lets hope i can get to my goal sooner

You're doing great mate, you will find time flies now. It just becomes routine and you treat food just as fuel, and find others things to occupy your time with.

Keep it up, you're doing ace!

Thanks m8 means alot :)

Day 19 been a tough one for personal reasons but got through it unscathed lol if i can get through today i can get through any day ;)

Thank you

Day 20 weigh in day 3 cant wait would be happy if i can repeat last weeks 5ib any more is a bonus

Day 21 lost 7ib very happy with that loss going into a month on the diet and it seems to have gone fairly quick lets hope the next one does

Day 22 hard day today with cravings but managed to stay 100% which is good i always find weekends hard anyway but get through them in the end :)

Day 23 another tough one but got the weekend out the way so should be cruising the week :)

Nice one, I always find the weekend the most difficult!

Same here m8 i can coast the week but i normally have a meal of a weekend i guess old habits do die hard lol

Day 24 went fine hopefully lose at least 5ib this week still 100% dedicated to this diet so hope i get the rewards and meet my goal in time ;)

Day 25 been a hard one with cravings nearly been a month without eating anything and it is weird but i normally would have fell off the wagon on any other diet so its got to be a good thing people keep saying well you should treat yourself but i done want to mess up so im treating myself with something thats not edible instead lol

Yeah I found week 3 the worst, but you just need to power through it! Sure you will be fine and expect a big loss! :D

Day 26 had a slip up but im back on the horse hopefully i can still lose some this week i was surprised how little i could eat compared to before my stomach has shrunk dramatically

day 27 has gone well im so glad im not eating now i felt terrible after i did and felt i was cheating myself

Day 28 got weighed today and have lost 3ib not bad considering i cheated in the week it has taught me a huge lesson though heres for a good loss this week :)

Day 29 went well considering it was the dreaded weekend lol

Day 30 was a tough one but got through it in the end roll on the week

Back