1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Paella?

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by beti_bwbs, 15 October 2009 Social URL.

1. beti_bwbs

beti_bwbs Active Member

I'm just wondering what the Paella is like. I didn't order it because I was worried there would be prawns in it.......:9529:hahahhaa sorry that smiley is gross!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

I think the paella is lovely and no prawns i dont think. The rice sticks together so you need to add a bit of water but very tasty.

4. beti_bwbs

beti_bwbs Active Member

Thanks Broxi, i will order it next time :)

5. CeeCee

CeeCee Active Member

The paella is my favourite at the moment, a change from all the casseroles :)

6. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Yes the casseroles get a bit boring after a while. I had chicken fricassee again last night and that is delicious too.