Pain In My Side (Under ribs)!!!

o thank you :)

Nic, so relieved for you that it's nothing serious :D
What a relief, keep active and get the Fibreclear and that should sort the sluggish bowels! :sick0019:
Love Cathy xx

I swear by strong hot coffee to get my bowels going, caffeine is a great drug for this, sadly I have the opposite trouble... :-(

I'd definitely go with the Fibreclear. I have a good heaped teaspoon in each of my 2 shakes and rarely find I'm blocked (except on WI days when it waits till after my WI!!!! Bally typical!!!!!)

I get a tub from my pharmacy (where I buy my LT) and it is £4.95. Lasts about a week/week and a half.

x

Yup i am with CF 2 spoonfuls in every shake ... nice squishy poos lol xxx

Yup same here, Especially when I am walking My sides hurts and under my ribs, I thought I was the only one...It has gone now mine lasted for 5 days.

Just got my fiberclear. How many teaspoons full does everyone take. I am in soooo much pain, it has traveled all across my back can't cope anymore:cry:. How long does it take to work? So far today I have had 4 heaped teaspoons! is this enough? On the plus side I have now lost 21lbs in 2 weeks :party0011:

So every cloud and all that!!

Nicxx

Well done on the 21lb loss.

I have a heaped teaspoon in both my shakes (I also have a flapjack) and manage to go about every 2 or 3 days. I'm guessing the brisk walk to the chemist and back is what gets my bowels going and the reason why I always go after my WI!

Hope you are able to go soon.

x

Nic, if that pain doen't settle, get it checked again. It more than likely IS constipation, but if you havn't had an ultrasound scan, they can't say for sure that it's NOT the dreaded gallstones.
If you're still in pain tomorrow and it's going through to your back, see your GP again. If it gets worse or is continuous, go to A&E and get checked out. (but I bet you settle down OK)
heres hoping you'll be better tomorrow.xx

Back