pain killers?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Mollybloom, 22 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Mollybloom

Mollybloom Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hey all - what kind if painkillers can we take that wont knock us out of ketosis??

I know nurofen liquid caps have glucose, and i think regular nurofen (the round ones) taste sugar coated. Anyone know for sure?

It's my TOTM and I'm in need of some pain relief (pref w codeine), but I'd rather go without than suffer the consequences of more hunger and tiredness!

Thanks!
    Mol
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry for late spotting of your thread. I'm allergic to nurofen/ ibuprofen, so can't help you there but I've taken plain paracetamol, or paracetamol with codeine when I've needed it and it doesn't seem to have affected things. (I don't use ketostix, so couldn't swear by it, but I can't tell any difference in my losses.)

4. Mollybloom

Mollybloom Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks hun, that's exactly what I picked up for myself.

Not as strong as I normally like my painkillers, but it got me through the worst of it and doesn't seem to have affected my kt.
    X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.