pain

AmyLouise1

I have a pain in my lower abdomen, not a awful pain, but a pain none the less, has anyone had the same thing? I don't know if its just from the hunger pains?

I get pain also it's like a shooting cramp that lasts for a bit then goes I find it quite painful..did u have it from day 1?

No, I've not had it from day one, only been on it for just under 2 weeks now, but I've done this diet before and had the same thing!

also, i've got a few little bumps on my wrist on my right hand that i had on the previous diet as well, weird!

I haven't got the bumps but I get the stomach pains on the second week its also happened every time I've been on lipotrim happened to my sister as well ( sorry no help)

well it's good to know that i'm not on my own on the pain front haha!

i assume the bumps are something to do with nutrition, a friend of mine said she was on a diet and got the same thing and went to get it checked out and thats what the doctors said, so i'm worrying less now lol!

The lumps in the wrist are probably just lipoma from loosing fat so they are hanging on being stuborn. If you do get worried just have your gp check it out.

I had the pain again this morning but I keep telling my self it's for a good cause lol..have u typed in on line about ur bumps to see if anything comes up?

Why not check with the quack? It is probably nothing but worth while getting it OK'd.

Do check it out in case you've got a grumbling appendix or similar...

Ali

Thanks for the advice :) the pain has totally gone now, i think i was just having an off day, got a bit of a cold lately as well! all is well!

Hope you feel better. I think when we loose weight, we suffer from the impact of the hormones and metabolytes in our system when the fat was laid down. I have had spots and PMt when I'm post menopausal!! So keep well hydrated and hang on in there!

Back