Painfully sssllllooooowwwwww!

Nade

Good morning all,

Well, been ss'ing for about 16 weeks now (started in LL and moved over) I have never been a fast loses, average 3.5lb per week. I now have 2 stone left to lose after losing 3.5 stone.

But why o why has it slowed down even more?? I am doing everything the same and lost 2lb last week and based on the scales this morning, my official weigh in tonight will be 1 to 0lb! :cry:

Surely, on 415 calories a day i should be losing more than that!!

Just not fair!! (In a moody toddler voice!)

Ps, justa quick question, if you go out of ketosis, do you jst feel hungrey or does it effect your weight lose too? Not that I think I am, not eaten anything that I m not suppose to, just more out of interest!

Sorry, moan over!

I'm no expert but personally I think the nearer you are to BMI 25 things tend to slow right down. Maybe if you move up to 810 it might give your weightloss a kick start.

hi nade - 3.5 lbs a week is normal not a slow loss! And you will have slow weeks - it is probably water retention. Is TOTM due? Make sure you are having enough water. You can't not lose weight sticking to thjis diet. BUT our bodies don't lose fat at an even rate - you really need to look at your losses over a longer period (say a month). I would imagine you will have a bigger loss next week.

You don't say what your BMI is but maybe you need to move up to 810 now.

Good luck.

We are so similar! I lost a pound last week and then on my weigh in this week it was 4lbs (i got on and off the scales about 10 times just to check) fingers crossed you'll have a good loss next week!! Soon we can both go up the plans. Keep going the end and goal are in sight..................... XXX

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back