Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

painkillers

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Leaving_the_fat_suit!!, 12 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

Leaving_the_fat_suit!! Changing forever!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    About to start cambridge hopefully!!
    Painkillers whilst on CD - woke up with an extrememyl sore back this am took ibuprofen and now feeling yuck! gonna have to have something to eat - dont have chicken or allowed SS+ food on me as im at work. will one rich tea biscuit cause mega harm??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Do you not have a bar, shake or tetra you could have? Or pop out for some chicken if all else fails?

xxx

4. Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    i've taken a shake and had half a rich tea biscuit - i work in the NHS so the nurse made me eat it!! she gave me two and a half buscuits but i only ate the half. i have weigh in tomorrow and when i stood on the scales this morning i was finally in the 14 stone bracket so dont want to balls it up and tip into the 15s again!

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

If taking ibuprofen always take with a CD pack never on an empty stomach. There was no need to have the biccies.

If not on CD remember to always take these anti-inflams with food to protect the stomach.

6. Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Thank you, I'll know next time!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.