Paiyouji

leanne69

anyone tried this herbal tea for weight loss??
ive bought some they should be in tomorrows post

VERY! excited!!!!

I used to have this. It suppresses your appetite and the pounds fall off as long as you have the water.

It tastes vile! But does work for a while.

I stopped having it as it stopped working after 3 months.

I hve put the weight back on. :(

im starting it in the morning!!! eek
how much did u lose on them bride10?

bit delayed but had my first cup this mornin and ive had to force myself to eat not felt hungry all day

only prob is ive had a buzzy feeling all day like im on something lol ease off now though

see wat the scales say next week :)

hey i start on thursday morning and have lost 7lb :O
i cnt believe it tbh

it cost me £15 pound for 18 sachets x

Had you started dieting already before having the tea? Were you calorie counting/following a plan alongside it?

yeah i was but i cant really lose weight tbh ive been trying for years and tried all sorts :(

yeah i very rarely feel hungry i have to remind my self to eat. if you go to the holland and barrat they have another brand by the same company and sell it for £40!!! its got something in it which makes u feel thirsty so its much easier to drink water.. i couldnt drink all the water before
also you cant starve urself on it you must eat x

well im on 10lb loss at the min would be more but my daughters party spoilt it lol

Yeah I'd say try it at least. Ill be honest I was unsure about taking it as the results seem too good to be true but I took a risk and I'm glad I did.

Normally I'm constantly eatin but I don't feel hungry at all I have to remind myself to eat!
:eek:

Either way let me know what u decide hun. If you decide to try them it will be nice to know if they work as well as they are doing for me :) xx

Back