pale and tired

hiya all, i thought id ask in this forum as im on celebrity slim but im doing it ss like cd. im really pale and tired and i havnt even got the energy to type this. im just abit worried. anyone else had this on any ss.
i did cd a few years ago and didnt get this bad.

Hiya, OH dear, I don't think you should feel so tired & poorly. Sorry I don't know what celebrity slim is. Is it designed to be used ss? If it is I suppose you should be getting all your nutrition & be okay so perhaps you have a bug coming on?
Do hope you feel better soon.

How long have you been on it?

If it's like Slim Fast which is just a meal replacement that you then havee an evening meal with then it isn't designed to be used as sole source as there are not sufficient nutrients. CD & LL are designed to give you everything you need which is different. If it is designed to be used as sole source, you're having the right number of packs and taking enough fluids then it sounds like you are coming down with something . If however it's like Slim Fast then you won't be getting everything you need and need to add a meal- and switch to LL or CD to Ss as you obvoiusly have the will power. How are you feelingnow?

Hiya- just googled and found this. It's not designed for SS so that's probably why you feel so tired. Hope this helps.

Can I replace all my meals with Celebrity Slim™ to lose weight faster?
Some dieters use meal replacement shakes as their only food to lose weight quickly. While this may work in the short term it is not a balanced way to eat for any longer than a few days. We always recommend combining Celebrity Slim™ shakes with healthy balanced meals and snacks to ensure you are getting a good intake of fresh food nutrients every day to help you lose weight and stay healthy.

You won't get everything that ur body needs to stay functioning, cs is suppose to have a meal, not only if u want it.. its designed for it. remember to look after urself, theres no point in making urself ill, ur dieting to make ur body healthier not harm it. Cs obviously works, but if u want to do ss, then try something designed for it.. u needa take care of urself xx

Back