palpitations and flutters on Atkins?

Erm one of them but only a minor reason hun. I'm always pretty battered n bruised tbh, goes with the job. But got fed up of them really as they just popped up in wierd places n were huge! The main reason for the change was so's i could do heftier work outs and personal safety training without feeling faint. Loved the good losses but they were beginning to stall for me as i was training more than i used to so i think my body was storing everything it got! I suffered a little with my tummy the first week or so but a few people on here who made the move over from CD have also had the same. I have no regrets now and am saving money too. I have way more energy and i'm beginning to start losing again.

That great, I do think our bodies get a little wise to our eating regimes and a change in diet can kick start the weight loss into action.
When i train 3 times a week i have noticed my weight loss stops (many friends have also said the same) and i only maintain (well that was the case on slimming world). I know its the muscle weighs more than fat thing but i trained for 3 years and found losing weight really hard with s.w. I have only been on Atkins 3 weeks and due to family commitments have not been to the gym for a few weeks and my weight loss is pretty good. I will resume the gym workouts next week so i will see if my weight loss continues.

Back