Palpitations ?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by charliewoowoo, 18 April 2009 Social URL.

1. charliewoowoo

charliewoowoo Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.86%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Right so I'm on day four and this morning I woke up with palpitations, I have never experienced these ever so i was wondering if anyone else has had these while on LL? All day today I have been dizzy, breathless and really tachycardic do you think my body is just ajusting to the change in water consumption and decreased calorie intake?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    hi there
    i don't know what to say, i haven't had these, hope you are feeling better soon
    maybe someone else here can advise

daisy x

4. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Charlie, I have never heard of anyones suffering palpitations on LL.Do you have a history of panic attacks or heart problems?I'd advise to get to your GP to check it out.Hope you feel better soon x

5. charliewoowoo

charliewoowoo Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.86%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    No, never had them before! I'm a nurse so I am not far from any medical advice. Not been as bad the past few hours though, back at work on monday so will see how it goes.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.