Pamdevs weekly WI

I'm struggling today.... was seriously considering a bit of something later..... so i took a picture and compared it to my first one!!! I am no longer having anything!!! : )

That's a good idea. And well done you with your will power. I am craving chicken. I'm seriously wondering if I should give into this one as been feeling quite weak for a few days now. But then on a Saturday am usually looking or any excuse to cave (not done it yet mind you). I am also sick of this diet but it's working so need to give myself a shake out of this. Oh lilac, where are you? I need a virtual kick up the bum and your my gal!!!!
Let's keep strong together Deezer!!!!

I am here, and hope i'm not too late lol You are in the twelves i see, how amazing is that !!!

Keep your eyes on the prize, you are doing so so so well, do some internet browsing for all the beautiful skinny minx clothes you will be able to wear when you get to your goal. You will be there in no time if you keep this up, but you do need to keep it up *wags finger at you* LOl

Phew!!!!!! Lilac to the rescue. To be honest I think I just wanted a moan. I know I'd feel good for the 15 mins id be eating then I'd feel awful and so not worth it. Early night for me I think. more than half way there. I will not cave I will not!!

I am glad to hear you being so determined to beat another saturday ! how many saturdays have you won against now ??? you are a pro at this saturday night stuff now, very soon it will be sunday and that's another one won, you can do it x

Every Saturday since I started so this is Saturday number 7. I do always feel good on the Sunday knowing I've done it lol. Thanks girlies. You are just what I need to keep me on track. I appreciate it so much xx

2lb off. I feel very lucky considering I fell off the wagon twice this week (once planned once unplanned). Spoke with pharmacist about how I was feeling and the weakness and dizziness. We worked out it's because I've gone from a full time office based job the past 7 weeks to my part time hours where I'm back with the kids during the day and all the running about that entails. So basically my body is adjusting to an increase in activity. I've also not been great with my water this week, again because I've been out and about so much but I need to get a handle on that.

So today is my sons birthday party and I was going to allow myself a bit of his cake but I learned earlier this week 100% had to mean 100% (for me anyway). I dont need the cake, i do need a healthy BMI. If I stick to this as I know I can, I can refeed in 5 possibly 4 weeks. I can do this.

Have a good weekend everyone and keep strong!! We can do this xx

Good for you hun!!! Well done on the -2lb....

Just think for xmas you can have an extra big bit of Christmas cake....

You gotta swap cake for cake!!!

: )

XXX

I always think I know best and was so sure I'd be ok with coming off for even one meal. But just goes to show you, as soon as those taste-buds get a taste of the good stuff they want more and more and more lol!! It really is not too much longer to so time to get my arse in gear and quit the moaning! (can you tell I've given myself a strict talking too!!) I'd be a fool to blow it at this stage.

Keep possitive and well done for loosing 3lbs. You will soon be at target.

3lb off this week. Bit of a fluke as ive started refeed but not complaining lol. I'm planning on following the refeed diet for a couple of weeks so hoping to continue to drop 1-2lbs per week. If I don't it's only down to me and what i'm putting in my mouth but so far pleased to say i still don't feel like much but that might be because i still feel unwell.

As always, you lot have been in incredible support and thank you so much for all your support in my desision to come off TFR. I hope you all have a happy healthy weekend. keep strong!!

lots of love. Pamela xxx

Happy to report -1lb today. I'm aiming for slow and steady over the next few weeks so as long as going in the right direction its all good. Sticking with following refeed again this week then upping my cals as I introduce C25k and weights the following week.

Have a great weekend everyone.

P xx

Well done!! Still going in the right direction!!
x x x

Back