Pamper Weekends / Spa Breaks????

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
Anyone know of any good ones, even better if they're good value.

Really fancy going on one, would be great to get away for a day or so but don't really want to go back to the only one I've been to so if anyone could recommend any that would be great.

I can do weekend or midweek and it don't matter when, well best not being the last week in March ........ can you tell that up to now I'm planning to go on my own!

Anyone know of any good ones, even better if they're good value.

Really fancy going on one, would be great to get away for a day or so but don't really want to go back to the only one I've been to so if anyone could recommend any that would be great.

I can do weekend or midweek and it don't matter when, well best not being the last week in March ........ can you tell that up to now I'm planning to go on my own!

:D I took my wife to one in the south lakes, it called the Whitewater Hotel, in Newby bridge, the swimming pool,saua gym and jacuzzi are all include in the price, but i think you have to pay extra for the rest, they have and extensive range of massage, manicure and pedicures, and the rooms have all mod cons even a whirpool bath :D

Cheers for that Alan, I've just filled in an enquiry form seeing if you can book it without the breakfast and evening meal - seeing as I'm on abstinence I might as well try and not pay for them if it's possible as I won't be able to eat them ;)

would really like to do a pamper day x

Butlins at Skegness do spa breaks, and I've heard they are good value for money, might be worth checking out the Butlins website.

There is a lovely one in Knutsford called Girls Night In at Cottons Hotel

Back