Pancake day!!

There was a thread on here somewhere (sorry don't know who posted it) that someone used 1/2 syn roulade mixture to make small pankcakes with a ring (not tried it yet, but i'm intriged) - may try it at the weekend.

If anyone tries it please let me know how they turn out.

Lyn

There was a thread on here somewhere (sorry don't know who posted it) that someone used 1/2 syn roulade mixture to make small pankcakes with a ring (not tried it yet, but i'm intriged) - may try it at the weekend.

If anyone tries it please let me know how they turn out.

Lyn

i have tried them and make them a few times a month kids and i like them with fresh fruit and yog will be making them on pancake day for sure have taken them to class as well and they went down well :)

I am bumping this up as I think it might help bunnylovesalen.

I have decided to abstain from pancakes this year as it has taken me so long to climb back on the waggon again and I do not want to slip off it again.

I am bumping this up as I think it might help bunnylovesalen.

I have decided to abstain from pancakes this year as it has taken me so long to climb back on the waggon again and I do not want to slip off it again.

I'm having mine on Thursday after weigh in - I just can't stop at a couple and to be honest, will do proper eggs, milk, flour ones which are a little synful with cream, sugar and lemon - drool!! xx

I'm having mine on Thursday after weigh in - I just can't stop at a couple and to be honest, will do proper eggs, milk, flour ones which are a little synful with cream, sugar and lemon - drool!! xx

Cruel woman, I thought you were a friend. I am drooling as well now and will try and appease the inner woman with a lemon yogurt !!

Cruel woman, I thought you were a friend. I am drooling as well now and will try and appease the inner woman with a lemon yogurt !!

Sorry, that was a bit cruel wasn't it??! Would it helped if I said I'll make an extra one on Thursday night and eat it for you Sue - I'll take the syns hit xxx

hi, i'm doing the sin-free pancakes at lunch-time(weigh-in tonight), going to have them with yoghrt and mixed berries:D

Sorry, that was a bit cruel wasn't it??! Would it helped if I said I'll make an extra one on Thursday night and eat it for you Sue - I'll take the syns hit xxx

D.D. has anyone eer told you," you are all heart " lol. Thanks a bunch.

hi, i'm doing the sin-free pancakes at lunch-time(weigh-in tonight), going to have them with yoghrt and mixed berries:D

The sin free ones just look like an omelet to me. I crave the stodge factor but I admire you for sticking to SW and still celebrating the start of lent.

I'm another abstainer. I do love pancakes when I have them, but don't really crave them. I've had a 100% week with weigh-in tomorrow, and I'm desperate for a good loss. Just not worth it!!

Yuck, I hate pancakes so no trouble for me lol My son & I will make some proper ones later for him & his Daddy X

I'm going to try the 1.5 syn ones (recipe on the SW site at the mo). It appears to replace the butter with fromage frais. Can't say if that'll be nice or not, but fingers crossed! I have sweetener and lemons and some mixed berries incase it all goes wrong, haha.

Hope u all enjoyed your pancakes my pancake night went out the window i ended up in emergency instead!!! :(

Oh noo! What happend? X x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i have discs out and im waiting for nerve conduction studies but it got so bad last night i had to go.im taking valium now :( :tear_drop: im just in pain all the time but i wont let this ruin my weight loss im still gonna stick to sw 100% just without the excersise bit for now maybe just a short walk couple of times a wk!the health system in ireland is so bad.i couldnt even understand the doctor in emergency i had to get the nurse to translate! i bet your sorry for asking now haha!im just feeling very sorry for myself :(

Back