Pancake recipe low pp

TrishK

Hi all,
As pancake Tuesday is approaching nd been a big pancake fan does any1 hav a low pp recipe for me to use.. Wud love your help :)

Trishk

Trishk

125 g Flour, Wheat, White, Plain, sifted, 1 medium Egg, Whole 300 ml Milk, Skimmed 5 spray(s) Cooking Spray, Calorie Controlled,
for the filling; 8 teaspoons (level) Ferrero Nutella, Hazelnut Chocolate Spread 2 medium Banana, peeled and sliced thinly
Instructions

• To make the pancakes, place the flour in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Crack the egg into the well and stir, gradually drawing in the flour. When the mixture is thick, add the milk a little at a time until you have a smooth batter – sieve the mixture if there are any lumps.
  • Spray a small non-stick pan with low fat cooking spray and heat until hot. Add a tbsp of batter and swirl to the edges of the pan. Cook over a medium heat for 1-2 mins until set and beginning to brown on the underside (lift the edge of the pancake to check). Flip and cook for a further 1 minute until brown. Remove from the pan, keep warm and repeat to make 8 pancakes.
  • Spread half of each pancake with a tsp of nutella, scatter over a few slices of banana, fold in half and serve 2 per person.
taken from the ww website :)

This is from a great blog called chocolate covered katie. I don't think I can post the link so here is one of the recipes

vegan chocolate pancakes 1
Brownie Batter Pancakes
(Makes 6-8 silver-dollar pancakes)
* 1/4 cup spelt flour (or all-purpose or Bob's gluten-free)
* 1/4 tsp baking powder
* 1 T Hershey's Special Dark cocoa or dutch cocoa (You can sub regular cocoa, but I haven't tried it in this recipe and therefore can't personally vouch for the taste)
* 1 and 1/2 packets nunaturals stevia or 1 T plus 1 tsp sugar (you can use less if you're planning to top with syrup and don't want the actual pancakes to taste sweet.)
* 1/16 tsp salt
* 1 and 1/2 T applesauce or oil (Personally, I*use 1 T oil and 1/2 T applesauce. But I don't like fat-free pancakes.)
* 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
* 5 and 1/2 T nondairy milk
Mix dry ingredients very well, then add wet. Make pancakes!
There are only 130 calories in this entire recipe. If you want a more substantial breakfast, feel free to make a bigger serving*and/or*go crazy with the toppings!!
Click for more*specific*Nutritional Information
Warning: These pancakes are only for serious chocoholics, especially if you add chocolate chips to the batter.

The following nutritional info was calculated using whole-grain spelt flour, Hershey's Special Dark cocoa, and Almond Breeze almond milk.
For the entire recipe:
* Calories: 130
* Fiber: 5.5 grams
* Added Sugar: 0 grams
* Protein: 5 grams
* Fat: 1 gram

vegan-chocolate-pancakes-1_thumb1.jpg

Last edited:
2pp per pancake, makes 8

120gr plain flour, 1 egg, 200ml skimmed milk, calorie control spray.

whisk the egg with the milk and 150ml water.
whisk in to the flour to make a thin batter. cover with a clean tea towel and leave 4 30m-1h 2 relax.
in a hot pan with spray cook the pancakes.

from your week magazine.

Back