Pancras's weight loss journey.

pancras

Hey Guys

I had my first weigh in last night and I have lost 17.5lbs. I am a female record breaker for my meet, there is a male who has lost more. I was in total shock and I am still floating. I know my weight will even out in the following months, but to get such a great start is wonderful.

BLIMEY!!! What diet are you doing? the amazing dissapear in a month diet?! lol

Well done!!! :D bet you feel fantastic and rightly so!! :D

Well done!! :) you're on course to be sub 350's next week (though I don't want to tempt fate - so you'll be close to it if you don't quite make it). :)

Really are doing well! I'm sure you're feeling fab too :)

Have you been measured? will be amazing after a month of losses to see the difference I'm sure. :)

Week 3 WI another 5 3/4lbs gone. I'm lovinit lovinit lovinit.

Jeeez! You are inspirational! Have you noticed a change in physical size as well? Do you do much exercise or is it just dieting at the mo?

Jeeez! You are inspirational! Have you noticed a change in physical size as well? Do you do much exercise or is it just dieting at the mo?

There has been some physical changes especially around my stomach but not much. I have done very little exercise apart from a couple of pilates class. I have just been fortunate on LL.

hi pancras

well done - amazing losses! :bliss:

i see you're in london, do you need a diet buddy? i need someone to keep me on track :D

hi pancras

well done - amazing losses! :bliss:

i see you're in london, do you need a diet buddy? i need someone to keep me on track :D

Hi Summer I am happy to be your diet buddy, even though I am not sure what it entails? :eek:

wow well done hun =] xxx your doing really well keep it up im sure you will reach your target in no time at all .

Week 8; 6lbs gone. Over halfway of foundation done, just the start of the journey for me.

omg they are amazing results, i bet you are well chuffed!! lol i am starting my diet in a few days, i hope my results are half as good as yours!! well done
:talk017:

inspirational.

well done. *claps*

Back