Pancras's weight loss journey.

Week 23 I sts. I can honestly say I was as mad as hell for sts.
Week 24 3 3/4lbs losing again, feel alot better compared to this time last week. However this will be my lowest loss for a four week session and pushes my journey back another couple of weeks, something I am not really happy about.

Week 25: Another 3 3/4lbs for me this week, looks like I am moving again, so very happy. It should also mean that at the end of Septemeber I have reached my goal of losing 10stones whoo hooo.

Hi Pancras. I was just reading all your weight losses week by week. You are doing soo well. You must be walking round with a permanent smile on your face. In one of your earlier posts you said no one had noticed yet, have people started to notice yet? At this rate you will reach your target in no time at all!!
Well done. I think your great!

Rach x

Hi Pancras. I was just reading all your weight losses week by week. You are doing soo well. You must be walking round with a permanent smile on your face. In one of your earlier posts you said no one had noticed yet, have people started to notice yet? At this rate you will reach your target in no time at all!!
Well done. I think your great!

Rach x

Thank you very much, and yes I am feeling happier now a days. Yes I have started getting lots of compliments, especially from people who have not seen me for a while and get a total shock at how much weight I have lost.

Week 26: 3 1/2lbs for me this week. Slow but steady, I am very busy at the moment with my parents and work. Next couple of weeks should get better and will get more time to spend on minmins.

Week 27:Another 3 1/2lbs for me this week. I seem to have settled into a slower pattern, which still keeps me at a stone every 4 weeks which is good. From next week my weigh in day will be a Wednesday as I moved to another counsellor to give myself some motivation. So I will see you all next week.

You are an inspiration! Well done on loosing so much and sticking with it!! I bet you're feeling fantastic :) x

Keep going girl!!

Week 28:sts this week, feeling a bit gutted, but nothing is going to deter me from the end of this journey. I have also now changed weigh in days and weigh in on a wednesday. See you all in a few says hopefully with better news.

Week 29:5.75lbs. A nice loss this week. I hope it continues, and it should also mean that in the next two weeks I will be 17stones +, a weight I have not been in years. This week I have also passed over the half way mark, and now have a smaller figure in my lbs to lose figure compared to my lbs lost figure yipee.

Amazing loss so far! Keep up the fantastic work!

Week 30 2lbs loss this week. A smallish one but still losing, I am happy. If I lose over 2lbs next week I will hit just under 18 stones, I can't wait. Which means that for my birthday I can be 16+ stones. Time for another ticker for another goal.

Last edited:
well done you're doing so well, x

Week 31: 3lb loss this week, whoopee I am now 17stones 13lbs and I am on track to be 16+ for my birthday. I am also just 4lbs from losing 10 stones.

Week 32:3.5lb loss this week. I was so dam happy as I thought I had reached my 10 stone goal. However as long as I do not get a sts I would have hit the 10 stone mark next week and I cannot wait.

Back