Pandas Calorie World!

Well done! Exercise bikes really don't have the most comfy saddles do they? X

I have never had one this bad before, it cost us a lot because it's a professional spin bike instead of a normal exercise bike but jeez is it uncomfortable, I don't even know how to get a new one to fit... We both sit on a cushion whilst riding the bike but it's still the same pain just prevented for 3 minutes haha.

I'm still not sure whats wrong with my body, it's aching like mad and it feels like the energy iss being zapped out of it :/

I have never had one this bad before, it cost us a lot because it's a professional spin bike instead of a normal exercise bike but jeez is it uncomfortable, I don't even know how to get a new one to fit... We both sit on a cushion whilst riding the bike but it's still the same pain just prevented for 3 minutes haha.

I'm still not sure whats wrong with my body, it's aching like mad and it feels like the energy iss being zapped out of it :/

Have you actually eaten enough? You might be starving!
Hmmmmm I've never done spinning but the seats do look a bit thin!!! Give me an armchair saddle for my ample arse any day! Lol x

I eat my calories, its about 1 480 a day since i lost weight it went down 100cals.

I'm a bit meh right this moment, so many rude people on customer service jobs... I had to ring my housing benefit to try and get a letter explaining why I got into debit (they pay in arrears and had two large backlogs over the year which meant for 3 months they didn't pay any of my rent (they only pay part rent) and the first time didn't tell me to pay my rent so I didn't know what I was suppose to be doing...

Anyhow, they won't provide a letter because it's not standard for them to do it, so the estate agent is like ok, we'll forget that, but how is my reference going to fail when firstly my housing officer is oging to explain I was in arrears due to housing messing about and secondly they also said now my arrears are paid they wouldn't mention it in the reference? :/

I then rang my work to make sure they WOULD answer the reference peoples questions and got the nice boss so he said he would... hopefully they'll ring on the right day for it. He needs to confirm my contracted hours and the hours i actually do... when I explained to the estate agent I'm contracted at 4 but do 15+ a week and most shifts are 7hrs or longer she just cut me off and was like, ring me tomorrow ¬_¬

I feel really fluttery in my heart and faint which i think is my panic attacks... I'm just going to rest, shut down so i don't have to deal for a little while. I have just had pie and vegetables so should sustain me until I have dinner with Daniel tonight.

xxx

So I went over my calories by around 1000 yesterday. Mainly due to, too many breakfast biscuits and a large Subway. However, I'm fine with it, I'll continue my calorie counting today and try and do some more exercise to compensate for the weeks allowance of calories. My body feels better now, which is good, must of been a 1 day thing, tbh it did happen last time I had a water infection so it properly is another water infection causing the problem. Means drinking lots of cranberry juice, is this ok to count as part of my liquid intake or not?

Breakfast
2 Weetabixs with semi skinned milk, 2 large strawberries.
1 250ml cranberry and raspberry juice
1 half pint of water. (Which I'm struggling to drink :/)

Lunch
2 Potato waffles topped with 3/4th of a can of tuna, topped with 20g of cheese, topped with 2TBSP of baked beans.
Oven cooked medium tomato.

Dinner

Snacks

Exercise. 20 minutes exercise bike - 207cal burnt.
Felt sick and dizzy for at least an hour after doing this :/

Last edited:
I used to really have to force myself to drink water. You could always try some sugar free squash in it - just lightly to give it some flavour?

Your diaries are really good and such an inspiration!

Pinching some ideas! You will see me here more often methinks!
X

Hey Harrie :) Thank you, I do hope so, I like posts :)

I'm so angry right now, my friend from work just sent the shifts for next week... I'm working a close-open again and the worse two days of the week. Friday and Saturday so I'm work 5pm-1am Friday night and then be there for open at 9am the next day then work till 5pm. She knows we won't get out till at least half 1 and then it takes time to get home so bed will be 2 or half 2. Then I have to be up at 8 to be set off at half past to get to work just before 9... and to make matters worse I'm then working 9-5 the next day so I'll be exhausted but only have a small amount of evening to rest. I'm making a complaint. No other staff member seems to get these sh*tty hours and I bet it's because I asked for Thurs, Fri and Sat off this week, because it's my anniversary.

Finally a bit of luck, I've swapped with a friend so I'm working Wednesday 5-10, instead of the Friday 5pm-1am, which is less hours but I don't mind because she's really helping me out.

Glad you got a shift swap!! Honestly, those hours are bull. If it continues to happen, make a complaint for sure!

But yaaay for anniversary fun times :)

I'm expecting some *****ing at me if she's boss Wednesday night because we changed shift without asking for her permission, I don't know how I should respond, should I be like, I don't understand why you give me those shifts, I've not seen anyone else have a close open like that, last time I did it, I ended up falling apart at the end of my shift because I was so tired... but I'm expecting her to say I do it almost every week, but what does that matter, I'm paid £6.19 an hour, she's on a salary !_! I'd do it gladly when I'm on her money.

So went doctors in the morning, had my stomach pressed really hard (hurt!) and she thinks i just have irritation, instead of a reoccurring water infection, so tomorrow I'm sending a 'sample' away to hospital >.< got my pill and had the dark spot on my stomach checked out, apparently it's caused by gaining weight quickly so hopefully it'll go away later on when I'm thinner, got some praise about my anxiety and how I'm keeping myself motivated this time to lose weight. However she didn't know what a Red Panda is!!

Tomorrow I am............................. FEEDING RED PANDAS!!!!!

My anniversary present although he already bought me a ring which has the lyric 'I've loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more'. I've bought him a T-Shirt which is personalised and i'm going to get him a X-Box gamer chair which he's excited about :)

We had a meal at Beefeaters so I'm over cals by about 777. It's only two days so back on diet Saturday and then we have no 'events' until July :)

Breakfast - Cinnamon and Rasin Bagel.
Lunch - Starter Nachos, Main Tomato Linguine with Chicken, with a side order of chips and 1 onion ring (lol we shared the sides)
Dinner - nothing.
Snacks - 1 Cup of tea, water.

I love RED PANDAS!!!

Yesterday was amazing :)
4 hours of walking (the zoo is based on and around a castle which is mainly hill so alot of it was walking up or down hill) we were exhausted by the end of it.
The Red Panda's were adorable, 3 of them as they had a baby called Jasper. They took pears off us, really gentle, no snatching or pushing, was wonderful.
We met a Raven called Jill and on a review we read on foursquare we attempted to make her speak to us... took around 10 minutes but she started shouting hello, hello! :) Raven's are huge, she kept sharpening her beak and looking at us with each side of her head when we spoke to her, so intelligent!.

I had an angel delight strawberry sundae there and a packet of crisps, a BLT sandwich from tesco which I ate part of before going into the zoo and then the other side after leaving because from waking up until we walked into the zoo, I had very high anxiety and a few attacks. I can only think it's because on our last animal encounter (when my panic attacks restarted after a year free of them) I had a massive panic attack in front of a huge group of people and couldn't stop heaving until we left the zoo, then i was completely normal :/ I was so upset because it was expensive but my boyfriend kept saying, it's you, you should be worrying about not the money.

Have a menu for the next week for food, 3 shifts at work, Wednesday night, Saturday and Sunday day. I've done EA Active 2, it's a rest day btu I worked out anyways, only burnt 67cals but it's something. I'm going to go to town in a bit as I need to pay money into my bank. xx

Ok, today I dyed my hair, not come out the ideal colour and missed bits so boyfriend redoing it now... I however went to town and the panic was mild but more than normal so I feel I might have slipped back without realising. I don't always want to go to town though, I mean it seems pointless spending £2.10 to go to town just to come back... i like going when I have things to get. 500cals left today.

He redid it, but the big red section on the left side DIDN'T cover >.< lol stubbon hair.

Work was slow... I got home and fell straight to sleep. 100% today though.

Tip 7 - CELEBRATE THE SMALL VICTORIES - "Remember that fitness is more like a marathon than a spirit" advises certifired trainer Stacy Berman. "By setting small weekly or monthly goals you will be able to track your progress which will keep you motivated to continue as you reach them and step by step! says Berman. And once you've achieved a goal, no matter how small, celebrate it! You don't always want to feel like your far from your finish line - celebrate each milestone as you achieve it along the way. My first mile stone = 1 stone off.

Yesterday, not only did I spent the day with my God son and best friend (his mom). I got a phone-call to let me know...

WE GOT THE HOUSE!
:D

I'm so excited by it, I've finally got a garden for the summer and Daniel has agreed we can have a home gym in one of the spare bedrooms!
I've been keeping to working out since Monday, I've done 2 days of EA Active 2, today is my rest day so instead I've done 15 minutes on my bike and I've also got 5 hours at work which burns some calories. I got a nice surprise in the post, it was our 3 year anniversary last Thursday, he bought me an 'Feed the Red Pandas' experience, a ring (not THE ring), a meal out and now a little teddy pug and personalised anni card
:) I bought him a LARGE personalised anni card, and a personalised south park t shirt. He's also getting a gamer chair when he can decide on which one he wants.

I do love times like this, he isn't romantic so when he does try it's so nice and shows me how much he loves me, as he finds it hard to express it.

I think this is my second day I'll be at 100% after the days out we had over the weekend/last week. Nothing planned other than moving now... 7th of May we get the keys, also I've got to write a letter to explain why I can only do evenings at work from now on. Until my treatment is reset up where we'll be living soon.

Really need people to like Tenpin Stafford on FB if possible, I'm in a competition at work where I need 100 likes by next Wednesday. If you see this, PLEASE like it for me <3

Back