Panda's Slimming World.

Personally, I think they should of given people their money back for the last few weeks because of it. As they're saying to 'draw a line under it and start from last weeks number!'

One women was 1lb off her 5.5st away and gained 5.5lb apprantly, another was 1lb off her 1st award and gained 7.5lb :/

Perhaps next week we'll get some big loses.

I fell off track Thursday, had some cookies on Wednesday so today is my first day back on track again.

Breakfast - Sausage sandwich - 4 sausages (4syns), brown sauce (1syn) Bread HEB.
Lunch - Nothing
Dinner - Veggy Chilli mixed with pasta, apple, tea (HEA), half a large McDonald sprite zero.
Snack - 2 Hifi light bars - 6syns. Hot chocolate with remaining HEA 2 syns.

Syns - 8syns.

Wow those are big gains, I wouldn't be happy either. An lb or 2 I could understand but that just seems wrong.

Maybe next week every1 should go weigh themselves at Boots before WI to compare! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So my first success express day after being off plan went like this.

Breakfast - nothing.
Lunch - jacket potato, mixed bean and sausage casserole (2syns for sausage, only 3 pieces of 1 sausage, a whole is 3syns) 2/3rds of the plate of lettuce, cucumber, tomato and beetroot, 2tbsp of thousand island light dressing 1syn.
Dinner - Chunky Italian Vegetable Sauce with pasta, 2 plums, 1 apple, McDonald's cappuccino 4.5syns.

When home after work - 2 hifi light bars (1HEB), 2 pieces of 400g bread (2HEB) 3tsp of jam 1.5syns, 1 highlight hot chocolate with my HEA 2syns.

Syns = 11syns

Breakfast - 2 Ryvita originals (1HEB), 1 tomato sliced, small bunch of grapes, 1 apple, 1 plum. Coffee - 1sugar = 1syn. Milk HEA.
Lunch - Chicken and Bacon salad. Plate full of shredded lettuce, half a cucumber sliced, 1 beetroot sliced, sweetcorn, half a grated carrot, 1 chicken breast, 2 bacon rashers. 1 tbsp of mayo - 2syns
Tea 1 sugar - 1syn HEA
Hot Chocolate - 2syns made with the rest of the HEA and hot water.
Small punch of grapes.

Dinner - Veggy Chilli with a small portion of rice.

Muller greek style yogurt - cherry - 1/2syn.

Syns - 6.5syns.

I'm going to superspeed today and tomorrow, hopefully it'll make a difference to my weight loss Wednesday. xx

Last edited:
Back on a normal Slimming World day.

Breakfast - nothing.
Lunch - 2 pieces of bread HEB soaked in 1 egg and fried in fry light, 3-4 slices of ham. 1 bottle of water 750ml.
Snacks - 2 oranges, 1 mullet light greek yogurt - 1/2syn, cup of coffee - 1syn and HEA 1/2. Snack a Jacks 4.5syns, hifi light bar - 3syns.

Dinner - Chicken Pizza, chicken breast with tomato puree, sprinkle of cheese, hea 1/2 tomato slices, slimming world chips, mushy peas and roasted carrots.

tea 1 syn hea 1/2, snack a javk 4.5syns

14.5syns

Last edited:
Wow! How do you do it? If I don't have breakfast, I start rummaging in the cupboards for any old crap by 11am!!!

I'm busy doing stuff usually. Today was cleaning the bedroom :) takes ages sometimes organising and wiping and polishing.

Well done you, even keeping busy doesn't stop my stomach from going mad at me if I don't eat. We had a guest (due to storm-related home evacuations) and this morning I was plied with crunchy nut cornflakes. Oh woe is me... Now to figure out how to offset those five syns :eek:

1/2lb loss tonight x

Had an off plan today, just didn't plan well enough and needed a break... had quarter pounder and some onion rings at work. a BLT from the co-op, two packets of crisps and a bar of chocolate.

Think it's something simple for dinner... going to success express tomorrow. Saturday is a flexisyn day and then I'll success express until Monday again.

Had an off plan today, just didn't plan well enough and needed a break... had quarter pounder and some onion rings at work. a BLT from the co-op, two packets of crisps and a bar of chocolate.

Think it's something simple for dinner... going to success express tomorrow. Saturday is a flexisyn day and then I'll success express until Monday again.

Well this has made me sick. Funfun

Yesterday

Jacket Potato - 1syn - ham, pineapple, mayo 2syns, fat free yogurt. 1 orange, 1 apple, 1 banana.

Tuna sandwich with sweetcorn, mayo 2syns, tomato, cucumber HEBx2. Ryvita bites - 4.5syns, 1 orange.

Hot chocolate with cream 3syns - HEA

Success Express day.

Breakfast - 35g of porridge, cinnamon. HEB, cup of coffee - 1 sugar = 1 syn, Coffee Mate 2tsps - 1.5syns = 2.5syns
Lunch -
Dinner -

Not feeling that great today, not very hungry even though my stomach is grumbling. I guess I just want to eat all the bad things instead of the good... We haven't cooked anything we planned too and I think it's because we didn't plan the week. I just bought the ingredients... will properly do another shop to be delivered Wednesday I think. Simple meals next week.

I know it won't work for everyone, but when I'm just not feeling motivated to eat all the healthy foods in my cupboard/ fridge, I stick a wii dance game on and have a boogie - the endorphins make me feel really great and in just the mood to carry on getting fitter and healthier - I know you're doing walking, where I'm dancing - would that help, just 20 mins out and about?
Dxx

I know it won't work for everyone, but when I'm just not feeling motivated to eat all the healthy foods in my cupboard/ fridge, I stick a wii dance game on and have a boogie - the endorphins make me feel really great and in just the mood to carry on getting fitter and healthier - I know you're doing walking, where I'm dancing - would that help, just 20 mins out and about?
Dxx

Atm, we dont have the room where the xbox is, im trying to make him put the other xbox in the front room... :/

Weigh in tonight. My scales show a loss, but we'll see later

Ahh 1/2lb on!

100% this week....!!! Got to get smoe weight off me and stop faffing about!

It's likely I don't... Daniel said he rarely sees me with a drink unless I'm panicing. Forcing myself to drink makes me gag so its so very hard to keep drinking unless it's tea or something.

Back