Panda's Slimming World.

Lol women.

Ok, so I've been very bad this past week, Dominos, McDonald's, Pub meals... I just went a little crazy, eating everything and anything I could get my hands on...

Food order coming later so hopefully I'll be able to press myself to get back on plan from then... need support >.<

Was on plan 100% yesterday with 10.5syns.
Today I've started my day with 20 minutes of EA Active 2 on Xbox, just had porridge with a tbsp of jam and milk. HEA HEB and 1syn.

Exercise planned - a jog for 20 minutes, yoga.

Day 3 complete... no exercise because rest day but I walked alot at work.

Syns - 8.5

Heres to day 4.

Have you thought about getting a pedometer so you can measure how much you walk at work and add to your total?
This was actually rather disappointing for me when I tried it and I started going for a walk at lunch time to up my walking, but that was before I started taking exercise seriously and could adequate;y judge what was doing :)

I have one, I did it for work today and I walked 8miles!!!

What was disappointing? xx

I have one, I did it for work today and I walked 8miles!!!

What was disappointing? xx

Wow! that's a lot of walking - I was disappointed at how little I moved in a working day... My day time job was in a tiny little office-I'd walk a few steps to the kettle or the loo across the hallway, but that was about it!!

Now I get to have a boogie at the youth centre of an evening :D

Oh! Office jobs! Do you get support towards gym membership? I think it's the law if you work full time... my boyfriend gets half price gym membership from his company.

Perhaps you can do something at lunch times, find a flight of stairs to walk up and down?

I've got EA Active 2 to do today. I tried Zumba the other night, I'm so crap at it... I can't seem to make my arms and legs move at the same time yet I'm not too bad at Just Dance, we just don't have the Wii set up anymore.

Oh! Office jobs! Do you get support towards gym membership? I think it's the law if you work full time... my boyfriend gets half price gym membership from his company.

Perhaps you can do something at lunch times, find a flight of stairs to walk up and down?

I've got EA Active 2 to do today. I tried Zumba the other night, I'm so crap at it... I can't seem to make my arms and legs move at the same time yet I'm not too bad at Just Dance, we just don't have the Wii set up anymore.
Sadly not - I'm not much of an office worker, anymore, either-I'm always out on site visits for one job or running youth sessions with the other... for the moment, but I have a new job, so all is about to change and I don't know how active it will be! I'll be carrying on the youth work a couple of evenings, so will get to have a boogie at the centre :D

Ha! I'm exactly the same with zumba - if I get the arm movements right, the footwork goes to crap and vice versa!

I'm doing wii dancing around 4/5 times a week, though. (I learn the arm stuff first,then try to bring in the legs, but I look like a confused ostrich with my legs!) then embarrassing the young people with my dancing at the centre once or twice a week... so it's not all bad.... Imma up the ante :D

I may look into getting an EA active-t least I'll know someone else I can compare notes with :D

Oh EA Active 2 is amazing... I love it :) I had it on wii and now I have it on xbox, the Wii is a bit annoying as you have to wear 2 things, one on the arm, one on the leg. With the xbox, you only wear the heart monitor.

Made a SW brownie cake tonight, with nutella, it was really good.

Day 5 - 100%.
Sugar - 1syn.
Bread - 10 syns :)/)
Chocolate brownie - 3syns

14syns.

Oh EA Active 2 is amazing... I love it :) I had it on wii and now I have it on xbox, the Wii is a bit annoying as you have to wear 2 things, one on the arm, one on the leg. With the xbox, you only wear the heart monitor.

Made a SW brownie cake tonight, with nutella, it was really good.

Day 5 - 100%.
Sugar - 1syn.
Bread - 10 syns :)/)
Chocolate brownie - 3syns
14syns.​

I only have a wii (and that's a recent purchase- I'm not really a gaming person!) but I'll give EA ago - I'm slowly getting bored with Just Dance, anyway! :D

I'm keen to give the brownies a go, but what happens to the egg yolks? Can they be used for anything or is it just collateral damage? :D

I only have a wii (and that's a recent purchase- I'm not really a gaming person!) but I'll give EA ago - I'm slowly getting bored with Just Dance, anyway! :D

I'm keen to give the brownies a go, but what happens to the egg yolks? Can they be used for anything or is it just collateral damage? :D

I used the egg yolks and whites in the recipe. The yolks at the beginning with dry ingredients, whites whipoed and folded in :)

Lol, do you want the one I used? I'll upload a photo as soon as I can find a way to lol.

Today hasn't gone to plan... I planned well around the sea life centre... then we went for a meal in the evening... and i couldn't find anything slimming world friendly. So had BBQ pulled pork wrap and well that lead to apple pie and ice cream...

Anyways... should I restart the 30 day challenge completely or just cancel out the 7th day and go back to 6 days 100% and count tomorrow as my 7th day instead of it being today?

I'm sorry that your day went a bit Pete Tong, but I now feel very slightly better about my pig out - it happens... I must admit, I'd be tempted to start from scratch, as otherwise, you could find yourself in the habit of writing off days more often... I'm like that with weighing my HEXs... I alway do, even though I know what it looks like and if it's a few grams over, I tend to put some back... I'm afraid of getting into a habit that 'a few grams over' is OK, so soon 5 grams is OK and eventually it'll be 10 grams is OK... then I'll be putting weight back on again....

Did that make ANY sense whatsoever??

Last edited:
My boyfriend said, I should carry on doing the 30days but at the end can't say i've completed it because I haven't, but can say, I did the 30 day challenge, but had one blip evening. Then try to avoid a blip evening in the next 30 day challenge i do. Like build it up?

Today I've had steak, mushrooms, peppers, egg and sliced potato for brunch, cup of tea 1 syn, cup of coffee 2.5syns (coffeemate and sugar), and 4 syns for hoops and crosses.

7.5syns

My boyfriend said, I should carry on doing the 30days but at the end can't say i've completed it because I haven't, but can say, I did the 30 day challenge, but had one blip evening. Then try to avoid a blip evening in the next 30 day challenge i do. Like build it up?
You mean so that you'd be able to say, at the end of 37 days, "I've completed my 30 day challenge AND have completed 36 days out of 37"? That sounds like a great plan, to me.

Today I've had steak, mushrooms, peppers, egg and sliced potato for brunch, cup of tea 1 syn, cup of coffee 2.5syns (coffeemate and sugar), and 4 syns for hoops and crosses.

7.5syns
Lush - I bought some Quorn Peppered steaks in amassive fat free shop,today. Really looking forward to those :D

Eugh, that 7th day really played on my mind and I've sort of completely dropped on the diet... I haven't been eating bad stuff (chocolates and such) but properly gone over my syns by 2-3 each day... not even syning things properly. Or counting them.

I'm still exercising though, alot. I even got back Sunday night from my moms 11pm and did EA Active 2 for 20 minutes before shower than bed.

I'm going to see what I lose Wednesday and try the 30 day challenge again from the start. <3 Starting tomorrow.

Back