Panda's Slimming World.

Haha, i've had also happen at gigs, smiles from singers (or guitarists in slash's case), sweat shaken all over me off the members of the bands, crowd surfing members, hand holding... and way to many injuries from gigs too, but still doesnt stop me haha It bugs me when 7 foot guys with long hair stand in front of me, shaking there hair AND blocking my view to boot.

Hi Sarah, thank you for coming, I've never had a garden before and we just moved in together and ave a beautiful huge garden which is already sorted but still needs weeding and looking after, I am hoping to change one or two things whilst I'm here though. I've bought some solar lights for the steps up to the garden and I found a solar mushroom at the pound shop which is really cute in my flower bed. I'm growing some sunflowers for the back fence, to break it up a bit but I'm going to have to cut a small flower bed as it's grass up to the bottom of the fence.

Do you know any tips to get rid of cats? The two next door keep using my garden as a toilet :( Also I seem to have grass weeds growing inside bushes (flower ones) and I have no idea how to remove them without damaging the actual plant!

Hows both your weeks going? On plan?

WI tonight!

Good luck for wi first of all.

Now getting rid of cats - well one way is to get your own cat ..lol.
If you know how they are accessing your garden maybe add some horny bushes... (ooo-er) I mean like holly etc. Cats also dont like lemon so if you plant any lemon scented plants - lemon verbena, lemon balm in their usual loo spot that might help too.

The sunflowers sound great, the birds love them too so when they have finished flowering leave the heads on for the seed.

Grass is a nightmare. I have the same problem. One method is just keep pulling it out (trying to get root) good to do this after a rain as it softens the ground and helps roots ease out. Another option is depending on what they are is when they are in non growth - normally october-february dig them up, shake off the soil and then carefully remove the grass from the roots, before popping back in.

Pound shops are great for gardening goodies. I have a fairy and some gremlins in amongst my plants.

One big tip - it is only a weed if it is plant thats invasive or in the wrong place. If it is a classic weed but u like it.. dont let anyone tell you you have to take it up.

xx

MY FIRST WEIGH IN ---- 7.5lb LOSS!!!

Good luck for wi first of all.

Now getting rid of cats - well one way is to get your own cat ..lol.
If you know how they are accessing your garden maybe add some horny bushes... (ooo-er) I mean like holly etc. Cats also dont like lemon so if you plant any lemon scented plants - lemon verbena, lemon balm in their usual loo spot that might help too.

The sunflowers sound great, the birds love them too so when they have finished flowering leave the heads on for the seed.

Grass is a nightmare. I have the same problem. One method is just keep pulling it out (trying to get root) good to do this after a rain as it softens the ground and helps roots ease out. Another option is depending on what they are is when they are in non growth - normally october-february dig them up, shake off the soil and then carefully remove the grass from the roots, before popping back in.

Pound shops are great for gardening goodies. I have a fairy and some gremlins in amongst my plants.

One big tip - it is only a weed if it is plant thats invasive or in the wrong place. If it is a classic weed but u like it.. dont let anyone tell you you have to take it up.

xx

Lemon plants, I can do that because I like lemon, we're thinking of getting this gel that's suppose to stop them pooping because of it's smell too. It seems they don't just have one place anymore, I found some more today :( Even pooped next to my mouses grave! I know they don't understand lol. They come under the hedge in areas, I'll look to getting some wire wool and stuff the holes so they can't get through as easy. Well there was this one plant and it invaded the entire flower bed in the middle of the garden so i took it as a weed, it was like a leafy weed, no flowers, nothing like the dandilion type just leaves. The grass ones are within bush type flowers so I couldn't even pull them up, really I'd like to rip some of it out but I've been told not to change the garden in our renting contract so I can't completely rip parts out although I'd love to rip the big bed of blue bells out, I think thats a blue bell but it's huge, it takes one corner up.

On the plus side? I saw a bat today, so today we own a bat ;) yey!!! I haven't had a bat since I was 18, he lived outside my flat in a big tree and now we have another. Daniel wants to call him/her batman lol.

Haha, i've had also happen at gigs, smiles from singers (or guitarists in slash's case), sweat shaken all over me off the members of the bands, crowd surfing members, hand holding... and way to many injuries from gigs too, but still doesnt stop me haha It bugs me when 7 foot guys with long hair stand in front of me, shaking there hair AND blocking my view to boot.

I love the song Anastasia by Slash, my friend's called this and I constantly sing it too her haha :) I've had no luck getting the notice of bands, I even left a gig too early only to find out my crush (Lauri from the rasmus) from age of 15 had gone into the crowd after the gig, they were supporting at the time and it's something they do. Actually, wait, I've met and had a photo with the lead singer of Don Broco at the Billy Talent gig. However I embarrassed myself according to my boyfriend and acted like a super fan :eek:

I love the song Anastasia by Slash, my friend's called this and I constantly sing it too her haha :) I've had no luck getting the notice of bands, I even left a gig too early only to find out my crush (Lauri from the rasmus) from age of 15 had gone into the crowd after the gig, they were supporting at the time and it's something they do. Actually, wait, I've met and had a photo with the lead singer of Don Broco at the Billy Talent gig. However I embarrassed myself according to my boyfriend and acted like a super fan :eek:

It is an amazin song, even better live. Haha I always embarass myself when i meet anyone, i either go really quiet (like with Joe from patent pending i was talking to him constantly online via twitter and email but when i met him at the show i went all quiet!) or don't shut up, first 2 times with BFS i was really quiet then third they couldn't shut me up haha

It is an amazin song, even better live. Haha I always embarass myself when i meet anyone, i either go really quiet (like with Joe from patent pending i was talking to him constantly online via twitter and email but when i met him at the show i went all quiet!) or don't shut up, first 2 times with BFS i was really quiet then third they couldn't shut me up haha

I've only ever met one person, from don broco, I stood at the side of him whilst he spoke to someone else silently until I was noticed then asked for a photo and he said something to me, something about how i liked his music and I said...... drumrole - I like the way you say certain words LOL he was like What? Lol If you heard some of their songs, especially priorities. He says Babe completely different to how he's singing everything else and pumpkin and I found it funny so I started listening to them more and started loving their music, I just don't have anything in common with random people, when i met them I actually wasn't a huge fan so you can see, what was i suppose to say, oh I want a photo but I only know the one song ;) oh and I arrived too late to watch your part of the gig haha! However i love them now lol

Haha when I met Joe in April I was determined for months i was going to ask him to write a lyric for me to put on my tattoo, even asked him on twitter and he said yes then, but when it came to when i was stood next to him i couldnt do it, i just stood there like a muppet. Same as i was going to ask him for a song, i made out i forgot to ask but i was just to scared to ask, my best friend ran back to him after we left and he did play it and sung it to me which was cool haha. I just kinda lose it when i meet anyone I have any kind of respect for/idolise haha

It's funny because they're just people... I deal with people everyday, complete strangers lol

I know, i talk to strangers everyday walking though town, i don't tend to lose the ability to speak or stand when i see them!

Oooo what are you doing to strangers in town? I'm a bowling alley receptionist atm, going to go co-op and check on my application form which I submitted on Sunday. So hopefully I'll become a retail assistant but still talking to random people... properly not as much as my current job where I'm pressured to make conversation with every single customer.

haha just randomly talking to them on my lunch break usually. I don't like talking to people normally, i only do it when i have to in work, but when i'm in town i talk to random strangers all the time haha. I'm a web designer so i don't have to talk to people often in work, don't even talk to clients as they go through another department :p

I have spoken to random people at the bus stop before, sometimes it's nice, sometimes people are offish and treat you like a weirdo...

Had a big dinner tonight, all free and super free but I think I over did it on eating, so little less next time. ;)
1 more day off then back to work for 2 days...

Some dresses i've received today <3 I'm sending the yellow one back because it's too expensive to buy if I'm not going to lose weight enough to get into it.

https://www.dorothyperkins.com/wcsstore/DorothyPerkins/images/catalog/75100489_thumb.jpg

This one's size 16 and I'll lose weight until I get into it.
https://www.dorothyperkins.com/wcsstore/DorothyPerkins/images/catalog/75100426_thumb.jpg

this one fits me but is stretchy so should fit for a while
https://www.dorothyperkins.com/wcsstore/DorothyPerkins/images/catalog/56305321_thumb.jpg

I like the dotty one

Thats the one thats going to be my 'diet into' dress haha... I'm sending the yellow one back because i am a bit uncomfortable having 2 £30 dresses i don't fit into. <3

Saw daniels band, caught off guard last night. Compsred to the first and third band they were 100x better. Cant believe its so hard for bands to turn mics up or stop chewing it lol

Means my diner was raspberries and a bit of boiled ham. Lol

Work today then off until Tuesday where I have a shift, 5-10pm... it costs me one shift pay to get to stafford and back, so tech I am working 4hrs. The boss is taking the piss.

Xx

Had a really good day shopping in town today. Found a place that sells dirt cheap fruit and veg and I've already had too people recommend it so it'll be where I buy my fruit and veg from now on. Bought some flowers from there to block in some of the front garden.

I might make a food diary or perhaps start posting some of my food on here because although i am writing it down right now for my consultant, I keep forgetting and i update this more. So today.

B - 35g HEB Special K with my HEA - Semi Skinned Milk. 4 strawberries. 1 glass of sugar free juice.
L - 2 Rashes of bacon with all fat cut off, 2 fried eggs (in frylight), and 2 grilled tomatoes. 1 glass of sugar free juice
D - Spaghetti and Bolonaise - SW recipe.

Somewhere in there I'm going to fit a peach or 2, perhaps a pear if they've become ripe and to use the rest of my HEB A
If I'm wanting some chocolate I may have a curly wurly later. Body aches :(

Food wasn't good yesterday, on plan but a bit all over the place.

I was working 5-10pm, such a crappy shift, it costs me £6 to get to and from work, my wage for an hour? £6.19 >.<
It wasn't a good shift, first half hour some idiot of a customer decided to lie to my boss and make a complaint about me. They said I told them to hurry up when in fact I explained we couldn't fix the monitors (they kept freezing) so this is why I moved their lane so much, then I asked if it was there last game. How is this demanding they hurry the f*ck up. I'm then to learn the mystery customer we had who gave us a crap report, another customer making random things up and the boss tried to dispute it and the company, who i also work for is telling my boss we're only complaining because what she said looks bad. It looks bad, cause it does but it isn't TRUE! AHHHH really angry with people atm.

B - 2 hi fi bars and a banana.
L - 3 boiled eggs, salad and 1 tomato - 1 tbsp of light mayo.
D - little pack of ham, 2 mini bags of fruit, grapes and apple. cup of tea
Water (1 1/4 bottle of water).

Wednesday - WI today.

Last edited:
B - None.
L - Chicken and tomato sandwich with a tsp of light mayo.
D - Off plan, Sainsburys pizza)..
WI at 7pm.

I've sliced my hand open doing gardening but right at the end so I still managed to get it done. Painful!

I was gonna say it sucks you have to pay pretty much an hours wage to get to work....then i thought about how much it cost me.... in a week it costs my £30 or so in petrol and £17.50 in parking so £9.50 a day, roughly my salary works out to just over £7 an hour... didn't realise it cost that much haha

Back