Panda's Slimming World.

4lb loss, 11.5lb in total for two weeks :) class really helps me!

woo well done :)

I'm not happy this evening. I planned SW cod and chips with mushy peas and ended up finding out my oven has broken. We had a meal off plan yesterday and cooked two Sainsburys own pizza's, I told my boyfriend to be careful they didn't hang over the edge of the tray because the fire goes quite far up the back of the oven. He ignored me, so I returned from SW to find... smoke, and a burning 1/4 of the pizza hanging down. We managed to cut off the extra pieces and cook the rest of the pizza but now the cooker won't turn on again... I went to look at it tonight and found some pepperoni stuck to the fuss, have removed it but it still won't work :'(

I ended up wrapping my breadcrumbed cod in foil and cooked it in the grill but I felt uncomfortable eating it because I wasn't sure if it was cooked or not but everything online suggests it was. Full now... glad my other meals are either slow cook or pan cook for the rest of the week.

B - Nothing
L - Cheese 40g (35g HEA, 5g = 1syn), 2 slices of a 400g wholemeal loaf (HEB), 1 tomato.
Coke Zero, Water, Apple.
D - Steamed Cod with breadcrumbs (2.5syns), mushy peas, pan fried chips (SW)
Grapes, coke zero,

S - Ham, cooked chicken pieces. French Fries (S&V) - 4syns. Alpen bar - 3syns. = 10.5syns

So pepperoni has officially broke your oven. I'm finding it amusing that a pizza has caused so much trouble (even though i shouldn't!)

Daniel cleaned it and it now works! Really not comfortable we gas appliances... :/ lol naughty pepperoni!!

woo, maybe the grease was preventing it from sparking or something

Most likely, I always expect it to explode tho lol.

Feeling a bit off today. Just watched the rest of Resident Evil: Extinction and now I'm watching Resident Evil: Afterlife.
B - 35g of Ready Brek with 190ml or so of Semi-skimmed milk = 250ml HEA, half a banana, half a pear.
S - hoops and crosses - 4syns, hifi - 3syns, tea hea.
L - mozzeralla, tomato pasta, se recipe - 6syns as not counting cheese as hea.
S - cherries, orange.
D- sw beef curry and rice.

Exercise - golf driving range lol

Last edited:
Today has been very hard on me nerves wise, it's been a normal day, work 9-5pm, only I had a panic attack in the morning, sever panic on the way to work and a massive panic attack at work, followed by constant checking on myself (e.g having to control my anxiety) physically.

B - Alpen bars x 2 - 1 lemon drizzle, 1 chocolate fudge. HEB
L - 60g of Wholemeal bread, wafer ham, thousand island dressing 1tbsp, cucumber. (5syns for bread, 2syns for dressing), Raspberries.
D - Italian Meatballs and spaghetti - Free, 7upfree
S - Ready Salted French Fries - large bagg 5syns

2 alpen bar lights - 6syns

= 18syns.

Last edited:
Today feels just as hard... :(

:bighug:
Panic attacks are nasty things and I know all about high levels of anxiety etc. Do you have triggers?

Try and be gentle on yourself today. Rest if possible, do simple things like read a book or take a walk. But most importantly know you are not alone x

Panic attacks this morning but none at work, but a lot of near and it never left.

Triggers... work, mornings, dry mouth, unconsistant days. Tbh I have panic attacks in odd situations that don't really link... ill tell you ehen In not on my tablet. X

I used to get panic attacks at my old job every morning, i was only there 8 weeks and as soon as I left to start here they stopped. Up til the other day I had panic attacks when in the water if the water got up my nose, but at the weekend the lifeguard at the gym was helping me with it and i think i may have overcome it, though time will tell i guess

Hey guys, I'm on my netbook now so can type easier.

(Teenage life history)
I developed panic attacks and agoraphobia when I turned 18, I didn't know what it was, and it sort of started with a 2 month illness (food poisoning we think, doctor couldn't say for certain), I had however started seperating myself from a boyfriend I had who was very physically and mentally damaging towards me. I spent 2 years failing at things because of this illness, no one knew what it was, I didn't even know what anxiety was... I hate this, I hate the fact no one tried to help me and I ruined my college education for it. I still can't go in a classroom for too long.

I got better and then relapsed in October 2010, I was 22 I think, or 21 turning 22... It was on the way to see Frankie Boyle at Wolverhampton, I had a 'text' book panic attack in the car and then for 6 months kept having heart palpitations and text book panic attacks (the ones they talk about in psychology books. I had treatment, and had a hard time, I developed life changing phobias, however I'm a strong person and I broke those phobias eventually.

I was complete well from August 2011 when I started work, I worked until December, had 2 months unemployment and then got my current job. It all went well, then a boss who isn't there now started messing with me, my hours, he got other people to make offical complaints about me and in July 2012 I had a huge panic attack whilst on holiday. I heaved violently in front of a big crowd of people I was apart of for an experienced at a zoo. I tried hard to carry on but couldn't keep control of my throat the entire time so eventually we left. The next day I went to work and had a panic attack which lasted 5 hours... I threw up or heaved every 10-15 minutes so obviously doing my job wasn't a option, however I stuck it out until my boss could deal with covering me.

I had counselling for this but it didn't help me at all. I never really got better until I moved here. Then I had the very occational panic attack, usually at home before or after I'd had a busy day. We've been here since 19th of May. Last Monday, I started panicing again and it was worse Saturday and a little yesterday but I still feel the psychologic lump that my mind creates to make me heave in my throat now :/

My panic attacks have evolved. They started with being sick or heaving, then i had the normal, heart palpitations and restriction in breathing, which then developed into a phobia of being murdered/abducted, after curing myself of that, it has restarted as the heaving/being sick one again. I'm worse in the mornings, when i'm tired, hungry, if I exercise (dry mouth=dry throat) :/

Anyway, I hope you see a bit into what I've been dealing with, I don't know it' triggers, this time I'm still ale to go on the bus on my own which I've not been able to do in the past but I'm fine with it. I do prefer consistent patterns to my life.

My scales showing 3.5lb loss but as my scales are a 1lb out it'll be 2.5lb properly.

B - 35g Porridge HEA, strawberries, half apple and 1 banana.
L - SW beef curry with rice. Cup of tea with rest of HEA
D - 3 eggs (using box up before they go off) and 4-5 roasted new potatoes in fry light, salt and peper. salad with thousand island dressing, however i filled up on the potato and the salad tasted a bit off so I ate half a tomato and 2-3 heaped mouthfuls of salad :/ So i'd say 1tsp of dressing. Not another superfree i know, I'll do better.

S - Hoops and Crosses - 4 syns. Curly Wurly = 7 syns.

Last edited:
I had a friend like that, he'd go in panic attack for hours on end, don't know if he ever cured it not seen him since school.

I'm glad Daniel knew someone with agoraphobia from school because he understands it a lot more then anyone else does. People ask how I'm feeling sometimes when I look down but I know when I say, it's just my panic attacks and they straight away switch off listening to me. I promise you however I do not go on about them, I try my hardest no tto make this illness who I am and I try hard not to tell people unless I need support... E.g If I need to go toilet to have a panic attack then I say to whoevers there, I'm about to have a panic attack, please cover me. I don't expect understanding from anyone who hasn't suffered from them either. :/ oh well

I could have worse things out there, I might be relapsing because my mom is currently going for tests to see if she has pancreas cancer, although I'm not consciously thinking about it, I may be reacting subconsciously?

I'm currently looking at eBay for party stuff for Izaak's 1st birthday, (my godson). He's 1 years old on the 18th of July, but I'm seeing if we can have his birthday the weekend before. Everything will be Gruffalo themed and everything I'd need for the decorations, invitations and giftboxs come to £26, which I think is decent for a small party, then all thats needed are some kitkats (bought some personalised wrappers for them which will say Izaak's 1st birthday). and a few baby friendly party bag toys, then the food which I'm going to leave to my best friend as I don't want to fork out for the entire party. I'm paying for the cake. She'll properly go halves on everything with me anyhow. Eep, i'm excited.

Ok, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this but I think I should, because I'm thinking it might be causing my panic attacks, I've had a few today and not even left the house so it isn't being caused by my agoraphobia. Anyhow, my mom is having a bad time with her health atm, she went for a scan on the 19th to check to see if she has cancer of the pancreas, the doctor is sure whatever it will be, will be treatable... however isn't ruling out cancer.

I'm trying to think positive all the time but it's so very hard to do so when you could be losing your mom...

sounds like its stress that causes it, you'll understandably be stressed out and worried about your mum so it will probably mean a main factor in triggering them.

Back