Panda's Slimming World.

Breakfast - 35g of shredded wheat, HEB milk HEA, 1 glass of sugar free squash.

Snack - 2 Snack a Jack jumbos - 4syns.

Lunch - Tomato & Chilli Pasta (handful of cherry tomatoes fried with chilli's, pasta and a bit of passata)
Dr Pepper Diet, The Good Doctor crisp things - 4.5syns

Mugshot.

Dinner - HOPEFULLY a slow cooked pork shoulder with slow cooked potatoes, carrots and parsnips and whatever gravy I can cook up. I've put this in the oven now because it was just going weird in the slow cooker.

Syns so far - 8.5

Last edited:
So today has been okay, I worked 8am-2:30pm, doing some deep cleaning of the lobby. I then had a doctors appointment at 3:20pm for my anxiety. I have been prescribed anti depressives/anti anxiety tablets and I'm pretty freaked out by it all to be honest, it's said that I'm going to get worse the first few weeks and I'm just not sure how I'm going to cope but I will like I usually do. I'm going to the vets tomorrow as one of my guinea pigs is very unwell and I'm worried we're going to lose him.

I've just bought a 15ml syringe to feed him, even though he's eating everything I give him in solids AND begging for more, his weight is dropping slowly, he's dropped from 950g to 740g, which is a huge amount, although we aren't sure how quickly this has happened as we haven't weighed him in a long time :/ my mistake obvious.

My challenges.
I walked 45 minutes today from work - 30 minute walk challenge done for today. Including another 1.4miles done.
Photo of the day, a picture of Kenya and Zuki in the same snuggle sack. 1560618_10152130734127230_2092078039_n.jpg
I didn't meditate today I'm afraid, I haven't had time :/
HE article of the day... Imagine

funny video for you to watch Talking Porcupine Is Really Enjoying His Tasty Pumpkin….So Cute!!! | Most Exciting World

I feel terrible atm, I think I have a headcold =(

Had a meal out with my mom in law, offplan, chicken breast with chips and a brownie thing... then a walk around a garden centre. I had to go the vets today and i'm just exhausted from it all. Zuki isn't falling apart, he's an old pig though apprantly and may just be losing weight because he's old.

Weigh in tonight, I'm going to try harder next week to stick to plan and syns. I'll get there.

3lb loss

Breakfast - two hifi lights bars. HEB.

Lunch - strawberries, raspberries, sausage and mixed bean casserole 1/2syn, tea milk HEA.

Dinner - Chilli with spaghetti.

Snacks - Snack a Jack 4.5syns, Fish Sushi Selection with Soy Sauce, chilled , 140g pack 3, Vegetable Sushi Selection with Soy Sauce, chilled , 97g pack 1.5syns. Tea - 1 sugar 1 syn.

10syns.

Well done on the loss, that's fab xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the loss, that's fab xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:)

Still feeling rotten, slept most of evening. Resisted all my old temptations whilst walking to the bus stop today. I would of walked but I just feel so ill :/ I thought id gone off plan by buying the reduced sushi, to find it really low syn!

Really haven't felt this bad since I had swine flu in 2009!!!

Breakfast - Scrambled egg with half a tin of BBQ beans on toast (HEB)

Lunch - 2 mugshots, 1 Clementine

Dinner -

Last edited:
I've had to ring in sick, I can barely ring and I'm coughing crap up (TBI sorry!) I just feel so bad... doctors at 2pm.

Hello, are you called panda too? Lol

Panda.jpg

This is ping ping (thats the name on the sleeve) he's my panda cushion.
I have this, panda onesie, panda salt and pepper shakers. I'm called Panda because of the black eyes I get from my make up ;)

My xbox name is Red Panda Nate though. <3

haha funnily enough thats where it started for me! I used to always forget o take my makeup off on night ;)

I have a bed full of teddies and they all have cool P names haha

Today is off plan. I feel very rough but my appetite came back, I've had a whole pack of sausages >.< thats 1 syn a sausage, making 8 syns, on two whole meal brown baps, HEB for one and 6syns for the other. /brown sauce and ketchup on both and 2 chocolate bars (minstrels and a ripple)

I've got a meal out tonight for a job/hobby we have. It's at a place there isn't one SLIMMING WORLD friendly item on the menu so it'll just have to be flexisyns.

I've taken medicine, going to fill myself with juice today, orange and diluted.

Right! I am still taking photos for my 30 day photo challenge, I've just not uploaded them from my phone.

I've two days off work now which is so great as I'm still sick, managed to do my shift this evening without too many problems although I did end up on the tills.

Breakfast - Scambled Egg with 3 eggs.
Lunch - Jacket Potato (from frozen 1syn), tuna and sweetcorn with 1tbsp of mayo - 2syns.
Dinner - Small portion of chilli from other day, cup of tea, 1syn for milk, portion of McBites 5.5syns.
Snacks - Muller light with 6-7 raspberries, cup of tea 1syn. Cheese sandwich (HEB and HEA).

Syns - 10.5syn

Breakfast - 35g of mini shredded wheat, semi skimmed milk HEA & HEB
Lunch - Snack a Jack 4.5syns, 1 hifi bar light 3syns, 2 mugshots (I use them to make large bowls of it).
Dinner

Okay I went royally off plan yesterday. Couple of chocolates and two much bread.

Took my first anti depressive,
Possible symptoms - dizziness, mild nausea, hyperness, happiness, and a large panic attack.

Breakfast - 3 pieces of bacon with 2 pieces of wholemeal bread (HEB), tea 1syn - HEA
Lunch -
Dinner -

Feeling a bit eugh today... it's like I've got this constant headache, even after taking medicine for it, it hasn't gone away properly. I'm drinking as much as I can. My phone has started to break too and it's less than a month old so it has to go back on Saturday.

Spoke to the doctors about my symptoms, he said they're completely normal although rare and if they continue past a week then to contact them but I should be okay after 3 days. I feel calmed. I however have no appitite for food today and since I over ate yesterday, I don't know whether to force myself or just not eat?

Last edited:
Back