Panda's Slimming World.

I couldn't go to class as I couldn't find a half price voucher. My starting weight is 16st 12.5lb.

Breakfast - 35g of Branflakes HEB & HEA and semi skinned milk measured 250ml. Tea with measured milk and half a spoon of half spoon 1/2syn.
Lunch - Tuna salad pasta. -> tuna, pasta, chopped tomatoes (1/2tin), 1 tin of hot and spicy mixed bean salad. tea - 1/2syn HEA.
Mullerlight, mugshot

Snack - bacon sandwich - 5syns, brown sauce 2syns.

Dinner - Stew - Beef, carrots, turnips, swede and going to boil some potatoes to go with it.

Syns - 8syns

Last edited:
Think today is my 3rd day on plan.

Yesterday's food.

Breakfast - Non.
Lunch - ham sandwich with 5 dorito lightly salted. - HEB and I think about 5 syns?
Dinner - Sausage Casserole - 1.5syns, Cappuccino - 4syns(MCD) milk HEA.

Snack - Beef,
Supper - 4-5 strawberries - 8 raspberries, 1 merrange nest 2.5syns, mullerlight raspberry.

13syns.

Exercise. Mopping, sweeping, cleaning on my close at work. (SWEATING) lol

Today so far :D

Breakfast - 35g of Branflakes - HEB && HEA Semi Skinned Milk. 1/3 punnet of raspberries. Coffee with semi skinned milk HEA.
Lunch - Sausage and Bean Cassarole - Tesco 1syn sausages - mixture of different beans, 2 tins of chopped tomatoes, chillis. 5 pieces of sausage = 1 syn. so about 2syns. 2 Taco shells - 6syns. Weight Watchers Greek Style Yogurt - 1.5syns.
Dinner - Stew from other night with smash and maybe some gravy 3syns.

Strawberries and yogurt.
12.5syns

Last edited:
Breakfast - none. 8am work start.
Lunch - sausage cassarole - 1.5syns for sausage. Weight Watchers Greek Style Yogurt - 1.5syns. Hot chocolate - 32cal = 1.5syns.
Snack - Wholemeal bread bun - HEB - chicken breast, mayo - 2syns.
Dinner - Chilli - superfree medley. Two Taco shells - 6syns.

11syns.

Scales today say 16st 9.5lb. Loss of 3lb.

Well I that was an end of the night weigh in too, when you've had food so it's defiantly good. Weighed myself this morning (it's atm giving me motivation/keeping me on track... I'm not normally a serial weigher). 16st 7.5lb when empty.

Breakfast - nothing.
Lunch - 2 pieces of wholemeal bread from 400g loaf - HEB, 4 pieces of bacon with fat cut off, 1 tomato sliced, 1 egg fried in fry light, tsp of brown sauce - 2syns?

Dinner - Superfree chilli with pasta, Weight Watchers Greek Yogurt - 1.5syns. Muller Greek Yogurt -1/2syn, sprite zero.

Two meringues - 5syns cup of tea. 1syn.HEA

Exercise - Detailed cleaning of lobby and toilets at work. 3 hours constant.

Syns - 10syns

Last edited:
Breakfast - 35g of bran flakes, heb and milk semi skinned hea

Lunch - tuna/chilli bake thing made by partner. All superfree or free.
Tea - HEA and 1syn for sugar.

Dinner - SW burgers and SW wedges 2 syns for ketchup.

Exercise - mowing my huge garden and trimming the hedges

Sent from my Xperia SP using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Breakfast - none
Lunch - McDonald Salad chicken and bacon 1syn. Ceaser 2.5syns diet coke, Muller light. Weight watchers Greek style - 1.5syns
Dinner - chilli and two tacos (6syns).
Meringue, 5syns strawberry and raspberrys and Muller light.

15syns

Weigh in 4.5lb lost

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Weigh in.
Starting - 16st 12.5lb

Week one - 16st 8lb = 4.5lb loss

Breakfast - strawberries and Muller light yogurt.
Lunch - Scambled eggs using 3 small free range eggs, a tin of tesco value meatballs in tomato sauce (16syns) big mistake but won't damage my weight loss too much.
Dinner - Tuna sandwich with lettuce, muller light and pear. Thinking of having the McDonald's salad too which is 1 syn and dressing is 2.5syns.

Exercise. Doing the close at work - mopping/wiping/sweeping etc. x

Feel oddly anxious today, got slow cooked pork in the slow cooker for the weekend. Going to my friends and have prepared myself with the idea of lovely favourite SW foods like turkey kebabs and pulled pork baps with wedges.

Last edited:
I'm going to be away for the weekend so won't be updating but I AM going to stay on plan <3

Have a good weekend hun x

Well, I did NOT stay on plan haha. I ended up being off plan Friday till today (Sunday). Only today was pretty bad though.

Friday I had a Double Cheese Burger and fries with a McFlurry (this was pretty much it all day).
Saturday - Branflakes Milk, Chicargo Burger Large meal, the SW friendly turkey, onion, tomato and pepper kebabs with salad. Meringues, strawberries, raspberries, greek yogurt.
Sunday - Branflakes milk, 2 Sausages, Half a BBQ Chicken Dominos pizza, 1 dounut, 3/4ths of a Conish pasty...

Tomorrow I'll be back on plan with the exercise of working a close = cleaning. So if I have gained anything with this weekend off, it should come off quickly.

I'm not going to punish myself but I have to get back on plan. Sleepy... boyfriend gone out again, I'm home again. Will probably go to sleep in while. Been active this weekend chasing a 2 year old around (godson).

Breakfast - none
Lunch - tuna sandwich mayo 2syns heb.
Dinner - pulled pork sw style in pasta

Not overly hungry yet.

Ok so today will be my first day back on plan after the weekend. I'll struggle but I need to get back into it.

Breakfast - Branflakes with semi skinned milk
Lunch -
Dinner - McDonald's salad chicken and bacon 1syn, ceaser dressing - 2.5syns mugshot

Back