1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Panic and fear over eating out ;(

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by dreamer1989, 6 April 2014 Social URL.

1. dreamer1989

dreamer1989 Well-Known Member

Hi,

I have been doing SW for about 14 weeks now, havent had the quickest weight loss, still trying for my 1:2 stone. I have 2 occasions where I have to eat out in the next few weeks, and I am getting really upset and worked up about it. I have looked at the menu, its all pretty fat full and bad in terms of SW. I desperatly want my 1:2 stone, but i cant not eat out as they are family occasions ;( what do i do to stop the panic and gripping fear of gaijing

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. pippalata

pippalata Well-Known Member

What are the menu options? Can you phone ahead to the restaurant and ask if they're able to cater to your dietary requirements?

4. pippalata

Ps. Don't panic! Never panic! Nothing good can come from panicking!

5. dreamer1989

6. pippalata

7. dreamer1989

Probably 2, i wont have more than that.

8. pippalata

For a starter I would have the ham and rocket salad - hex a the mozzerella.

9. pippalata

For main I would have salmon and prawn salad, ask for the dressing on the side and also ask if they could do a wm roll instead of the ciabatta.

10. pippalata

For pudding I'd have the raspberries, leave the cream and have some of the sorbet and syn it.

11. pippalata

12. dreamer1989

Thank you, that realy does

13. pippalata

14. dreamer1989

I am just despeeate to get my 1.2 stone. I seem to never get anywhere, its taken so long as I didnt "get" sw for Weeks, i really struggled

15. pippalata

We've all been there hon. It can be a lot to get your head around but it's worth it when you do :) are you doing it from home or do you go to group?

16. dreamer1989

Group, and i post here a lot

17. pippalata

Oh, it's a shame the consultant didn't pick up on you struggling :(

18. dreamer1989

I could ask to talk to her, but indont want to- she doesnt do little talks for long

19. pippalata

20. dreamer1989

I just want to get this 1:2 stone, so i know i am making progress. I have only lost 4.5 llbs in like 14 weeks

21. pippalata

Do you have a food diary? I'll have a look if you want and see if I can spot anything?