Panic

pammyd

Silver Member
:d'oh: Am supposed to be starting Success Express today, and have forgotten my lunch bag!!! so have poked round the bottom of my bag and found, 1 mug shot, 1 apple and 2 satsumas. I may be able to get a yogurt from the canteen, other than that they only sell fried food :mad:. Do you think it'll matter if I don't get the 2/3rds in for this morning? Am really motivated today and don't want to go off track at the off....

It's one meal so it's really not going to make a difference. The 2/3 superfree is there to reduce the free foods but you're not going to be having huge amounts in this meal so don't worry about it.

If you eat what you have there today with you Hun, you should be ok. Does your canteen sell fruit?? Salad??
If not, have what you have there and then work things out when you get home.
You are not going to go off track with those choises, even if you dont cover the SE plan (sorry never done it, so not sure what it entails exactly). Dont go hungry though!!!

x

DON'T PANIC

Sorry I'm a bit of a nerd :eek:

Hope you managed to find something suitable.

Just saw this so no good with advice but wanted to say good luck. I've started SE today in the hope of a good weight loss.

it'll be fine one meal out of 21 will not damage your week im interested to hear about how you get on, im thinking of doing a week of SE for a little boost!
good luck x

What does success express entail???

What does success express entail???

Basically, you follow whichever plan you want, red/green/EE but fill 2/3rds of your plate with superfree foods. I have to say, following this thread, I failed miserably on Friday as all did not go to plan and I ended up grabbing a bag of crisps (quavers) and a sandwich then was that hungry on way home I called at the chip shop:cry:. Followed by a Saturday binge in a wine bar with my best mate. BUT am totally on it today :D:D. ONwards and upwards - or should that be downwards in our case :8855:

it'll be fine one meal out of 21 will not damage your week im interested to hear about how you get on, im thinking of doing a week of SE for a little boost!
good luck x

ally7997, failed miserably for 2 days, will see how SE works on a 5 day week :p

DON'T PANIC

Sorry I'm a bit of a nerd :eek:

Hope you managed to find something suitable.

so am I, wanted to find a smilie of a man running around waving his hands in the air with a stricken look on his face but could only find the bliss one :bliss: minus the smile - thats me in panic

I had maintained for 2 weeks and done SE last week for a boost and had 4.5lb loss!

that's great - half of that would be fantastic seeing as I'll only really be doing it for 5 days

hmmm, sounds interesting. i'll be trying a fish week as from next wi if no good will try the se. Is it not as filling then?

Not sure yet, only did it yesterday and I was OK, but get a feeling I'll be fed up of salad before the week is out will let you know. I think it is a booster if your losses are slow, your look good though 7.5lb in 2 weeks :D is cracking

hey most of my weeks are 5 bloody days i really struggle with weekends! im sure youll be fine keep us up to date! xx

hey most of my weeks are 5 bloody days i really struggle with weekends! im sure youll be fine keep us up to date! xx
:8855:know what you mean

Am the same, we have my step son at weekends so weekends can be unpredictable. I try to plan, sometimes works sometimes doesn't.

Back