Panicking about 790!!

irisheyes

Hi everyone, I'm after sme reassurance or tips about doing 790. I'm really worried that I won't lose or that it'll drop to 1 lb a week and I'll lose motivation. I'm also worried that the temptation will be all too much for me. Basically I'm just generally worried about it all. I've got about 1-1 1/2 stone to go to my target.

well i lost all my weight last year but i put a little back on, so to get back to my origional goal i need to lose a stone, but i want to go half a stone post that, so 21bs left,

I did SS for 8 weeks then went onto 790 due to having some social events to attend.

At the last three weigh-ins I have lost 4lbs/4lbs/5lbs so the weight loss on 790 is not a problem!

I 790d all the way and didn't stray, as long as you are in the right frame of mind you will do it !

i've been doing 790 since week 6, now on 1000. you will love it!

What sort of things have you all been making? Is it ok to substitute the milk for yoghurt and if so what's the quantity?

Yes you can substitute fat-free natural yoghurt for the skimmed milk.

I don't really measure it, I usually just throw a couple of tablespoons into a Quorn mixture!

You really need to look at the calorie content of both and assess from there.

Someone said to put a little bit of the CD water flavouring powder into the yoghurt to make a fruity yoghurt - haven't tried that yet!

Back