• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Panicking about 790!!

S: 13st10lb C: 13st7lb G: 9st12lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.56%)
Hi everyone, I'm after sme reassurance or tips about doing 790. I'm really worried that I won't lose or that it'll drop to 1 lb a week and I'll lose motivation. I'm also worried that the temptation will be all too much for me. Basically I'm just generally worried about it all. I've got about 1-1 1/2 stone to go to my target.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gill-cdthing

Gone, but who cares huh
well i lost all my weight last year but i put a little back on, so to get back to my origional goal i need to lose a stone, but i want to go half a stone post that, so 21bs left,

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
I did SS for 8 weeks then went onto 790 due to having some social events to attend.

At the last three weigh-ins I have lost 4lbs/4lbs/5lbs so the weight loss on 790 is not a problem!

leehal

S: 20st0lb C: 16st12lb G: 16st7lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 3st2lb(15.71%)
I 790d all the way and didn't stray, as long as you are in the right frame of mind you will do it !

S: 13st10lb C: 13st7lb G: 9st12lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.56%)
What sort of things have you all been making? Is it ok to substitute the milk for yoghurt and if so what's the quantity?

i've been doing 790 since week 6, now on 1000. you will love it!

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
What sort of things have you all been making? Is it ok to substitute the milk for yoghurt and if so what's the quantity?
Yes you can substitute fat-free natural yoghurt for the skimmed milk.

I don't really measure it, I usually just throw a couple of tablespoons into a Quorn mixture!

You really need to look at the calorie content of both and assess from there.

Someone said to put a little bit of the CD water flavouring powder into the yoghurt to make a fruity yoghurt - haven't tried that yet!