PANTS FELL OFF!!!

pinkiepie

yeah you heard me my pants fell off!!!!:eek:
dont worry i was still in my bedroom:D
You know when you have that old faithfull pair of jeans you always chuck on, well i was getting ready this morning to take the kids to southport for the day. I put my jeans on & fastened them and they just dropped straight down again, i couldn't believe it. Now they are a baggy fit anyway, the kinda boyfriend fit style but even so i was gob smacked. I haven't worn them since last saturday & they were very loose then but i thought i would have another couple of weeks left in em. The only problem now is i have no jeans & i refuse to buy some new ones yet, whats the point if in a month or so they will be dropping off too? Any idea's what to do? please nobody suggest a piece of string like my fella did!!!

i have the same problem - i now have no trousers that look even half decent on me - i hate the thought of buying new clothes now for them to be too big for me in 1 month - but i want to look good now as well.... i dont have a primark or asda near where i live... got tescos though i might look there? but still i would not want to spend much at all.... such a weird thing to be in the inbetween stage! but i guess we could have worse problems eh! xox

wow! that happened to me today too! i was standing in the kitchen making my shake, when low and behold, my trousers fell down- my OH rushed over and smacked my bum! it's really annoying at the moment, im still too big for primark and still having to shop at expensive evans... hopefully not for long!!!

Bakedbean, New Look have a bigger section and have a sale on at the mo. Mind you, so do Evans!!!

Wow Pinkie, how great is it to have your trousers fall down! Lol!!! It means this diet is really working.

I lost my old faithful jeans about 2 years ago (long story) but know they will be far to big now. I have 2 pairs of size 18, one pair are bootleg and are a bit of a squeeze round the middle but way too big around the bum/thighs. The other are a pair of straight jeans, a little low slung for me, but easy to do up and not so baggy round the bum. They are still baggy though and I can take them off without undoing them. I love it!!!!

x

yeah thats true- our new look isn't too bad as well- think i'd better hit the shops at the weekend...:)

I think, after losing the best part of 2 and half stone, that you deserve to treat yourself to something to wear for the next few weeks!!! Don't play safe, if you fit easily into one size then try the next size down. Even if it is snug now it will soon be hanging off you!

x

yeah you heard me my pants fell off!!!!:eek:
dont worry i was still in my bedroom:D
You know when you have that old faithfull pair of jeans you always chuck on, well i was getting ready this morning to take the kids to southport for the day. I put my jeans on & fastened them and they just dropped straight down again, i couldn't believe it. Now they are a baggy fit anyway, the kinda boyfriend fit style but even so i was gob smacked. I haven't worn them since last saturday & they were very loose then but i thought i would have another couple of weeks left in em. The only problem now is i have no jeans & i refuse to buy some new ones yet, whats the point if in a month or so they will be dropping off too? Any idea's what to do? please nobody suggest a piece of string like my fella did!!!
EBAY or next clearance shops... can bag a pair of boyfit/slouch jeans for £15 new xx
HEHEHE isnt it fab when that happens xx

ha ha good thread, as everyone else has said, don't buy any till your finished on LT...take a good look around ebay and you'll find something...or if you have a sugar daddy man in your life....get him to flash the cash!!!!

do you know.... i think you're right! i've just shown your last post to my hubby, gave him a little wink and he says he's gonna treat me this weekend...yay ;)

Back