Paranoid

thescaleslie

I have been really good this week not gone over my syns and stuck to the planand done loads of exercise. Now I am getting paranoid about the weekend and monday weigh in. even now i am feeling down like i havent lost anything desperate for a sneaky peak on the scales but I am resisting.

The family and I are going to a local rock festival and I am dreading undoing all my good work for the week. I have low fat noodles, alpen lite bars and meals planned ahead but something is nagging at me I dont know if its the possibilty of getting drunk and just losing control.

Hi,
I was so tempted to jump on the sclaes before wi,
and there was such a huge part of me that was questioning my ability to see this week through,
it was like I was trying to find a reason to mess things up,
bear in mind I have much more weight to lose than you,
but I have been battling with the same demons,
I can only suggest that you keep yourself busy,
use distraction techniques and remind yourself that you deserve to lose the weight you want to lose.
hang in there,
I think its acceptable to have a few drinks but maybe balance it out with some exercise?

Go on, you know you can do it. You want to so you will.

It is hard in a social situation especially with the smells, sounds and sights of all that fast food......but you be tough on yourself.

If you cheat the only person you are cheating is you.

Good luck. Enjoy your weekend and don't let worrying about WI spoil it for you.

well Im back from the rock festival, took my own vodka and diet coke had 1 drink and was too busy dancing and jumping around to drink any alcohol. Found a jacket potato stand (the woman looked at me very weird when i asked for no butter on my spud had some chilli with it). the one problem i did find was i didnt drink enough water during the day so I felt so dehydrated this morning as it was a hot day.
thanks for the posts it helped!

All that dancing and jumping about must be a bonus..........good luck from me as well.

xx

Back