Paris and blips...

jenna113

i just came from paris...

and guess what?

NO BLIPS!

i cant believe that i actually did NOT cheat on croissants, french fries and pain au chocolate.

it was torture girls....my friends were having brekkie (nutella, etc...need i go on?) and there i was whisking my shakes..

arghhhhhhhhhh

but hey it passed and i feel good about it

tomorrow 1st weigh in and i got my period :((( hopefully it won't hinder my week loss...

Well done to you - that certainly takes some willpower:D
What a feeling though - knowing you have come through temptation like that - the scales will reward you.
Good Luck:wave_cry:

Well done Jenna113! You must be so chuffed. It just goes to prove that you don't need to have food to have a good time! If you haven't lost quite as much as you had hoped tomorrow, don't worry because next week you will probably lose a whopping amount to make up! That's what usually happens to me during TOTM.

i have to admit..it was VERY VERY VERY hard...

i was drooling...all those goodies in paris...

but it passed somehow....thank god

jenna
well done!!!!!
its an amazing feeling isnt it when you overcome temptation in such a great way, i went to egypt a few weeks ago to an all inclusive resort but managed to abstain , and you know what , that posetivity is still with me , so remember this trip when you are low and remember if you can get through that you are able for anything!!!!:D :D :D :D

Well done to you Jenna and hopefully the scales will reward you big time.

Paris is a lovely city - one of my favourites - and they always seem to be eating or drinking - so even more well done!

Back