Parp!

Bobbin

Needs a flattering photo
Apologies for this but I have really bad wind! I was warned that the bars will do this and only just started eating them yesterday. Does anyone else have this problem and are some bars worse than others???

I'm afraid the bars do have this effect ;0). I don't think any of them are worse than the others. Maybe different for different people.

Perhaps buy a kite ;0)

I really like eating the bars,but unfortunately they don't give me wind,but bad heartburn.Although I have found it's not quite as bad with the peanut ones
Susanxx

I think I need a peg rather than a kite!!
MP - If you wash them down with plenty of water or tea does that help?

I have been cutting mine in half and having them spaced out during the day. Each half I have cut into 4 or 5 bits and so its taken me longer to eat them. Maybe that would help???

Thanks for the suggestion!I do drink plenty with them,but I might try eating them over a longer period!

I also find its worth keeping 1 or 2 for later on at night when I feel the urge for something sweet, as OH is usually scoffing Green & Blacks choccie with a cuppa and I don't want to feel left out!!

Apologies for this but I have really bad wind! I was warned that the bars will do this and only just started eating them yesterday. Does anyone else have this problem and are some bars worse than others???

The peanut and the cranberry bars have less carbs than the others and most people find that they are less likely to cause these problems.

You can but try!

Back