For no particular reason other than I'm in a super-good mood, I thought I'd share what a great day I'm having today! Here's why:
- I feel great - loads of energy today and for the 1st time since I've started dieting, I FEEL slimmer and healthier (I can't wait until my Zumba class in a bit... will probably bop all over the place!) Did well at Yoga this a.m. too (super bendy! )
- The scales moved this morning -woohoo! I am officially now just "overweight" and I mean just...
- I got 3rd row tickets to one of my very, very favourite music artists ever (won't say who as he's Country & Western and I'm sure not very known in UK). I cannot wait until this concert and will probably scream my head off like a prepubescent teen!!!
- I got into my Zumba class (was wait-listed and no one ever seems to cancel so thought I would have to run tonight but no... I get to Zumba baby!)
- Had a fabby chat with one of my best girlfriends in the world in Singapore (of course had to ring her to tell her about the concert tickets!)
- I'm having a great food day as I'm not really thinking about it as I did yesterday when it was a total challenge (the minute I feel deprived, I rebel and want what I can't have)
- I resolved a couple of other issues - personal and work.