Partner Motivation

supernoodles

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site so please bare with me while I get used to everything.

I've started to lose a bit of weight recently (need to get rid of 2 stone in the next 3/4 months) so trying various diets and exercise.

I think the weight has piled on since I started seeing my long term partner - both me and him have put on a good bit. I am trying to get him on a diet too - subtle of course. Thing is I don't find him that attractive anymore so I hope he starts. He is still lovely - there just isn't any physcial attraction anymore. Anyone else going through this - would be good to talk to someone if they are.

No sorry, But welcome and good luck with your weight loss!!

Yes went through something similar years ago. I lost weight and had dreams unfortunately he did not. . We went our separate ways in the end . But that was years ago and I'm much happier now. My new partner always diets with me and it's so helpful. if we cheat we cheat together :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's usually a lot easier for men to loose weight..In my experience and what I've heard anyways..My partner can go up and then down quickly and quite easily..Perhaps if you just asked him to do it with you...say something like..it would help you more..if he didnt mind joining in?? or ...if he'd exercise with you because it would give you more motivation...? Good luck hun.

Yes exactly ! make him feel important . Men need that, might make him want to change too :) .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back