Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

partner needed

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by bugaboo, 28 July 2010 Social URL.

1. bugaboo

bugaboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st10lb(-6.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world EE
    I am doing SW for the second time and I would love a partner if anyone else is starting today or have joined in the last few days?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mechmanuk

mechmanuk johnboy

i was advised to get a weigh in buddy, need someone to kick me up the backside

4. bugaboo

bugaboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st10lb(-6.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world EE
    great when did you start.... my weighin last night was friendly, the scales were not! I am having a good day tho.... just finished my chicken salad for lunch

5. mechmanuk

mechmanuk johnboy

started wednesday, kept a nice steady weight last year but ive gone and blown it this year (spiralled away) tried to kid myself i was doin ok but i wasnt. Anyways im back to it now and just enjoying a couple of ww wholemeal pitta breads (7 syns) filled with sardines in tom & loads of salad and its really good.

6. bugaboo

bugaboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st10lb(-6.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world EE
    mmm sounds yummie... I weigh on wednesday too....good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.