PARTNER wanted

i am starting ww again as it worked last time and i was silly to stop going (work changed and could not make the meeting).
At age 18 i was 18st and by age 21 i was 9st 10lbs

I want to get to 10st 7lbs i need a buddy who can help. This is as i stilll cant make the meetings and i need help with working out my points with my weight etc :( anyone want to help and get slim together???!!!! xxxxx

I will b crissy. Only in week 3. Getting weighed Monday. Really hope to get my half a stone sticker. I started at 13 stone 7 and wanna get down to between 10.7 and 11 . Wat is ur starting weight and goal weight? X

start weight i dont know i think around 16st :( wana get to 10st 7. i just neef help and motivation etc someone to chat to and help me work out my points (as i cant get to any meetings or.afford at the moment to commit to join online ) .
But as for your offer that would be brilliant :) will really help xxxxxx

No probs Hun. U will get there. Once ur determined u can do it. I just needed to get in the right frame of mind . I find the online/app tracker soooooo helpful I'd u can get that? X

i can get a similar one but not the ww one im going to start tomorrow in that case :) im quite excited haha.Needed someone to do it with so this is brilliant :) xxx

Id Happily pair up, iv been on ww 6weeks and lost 1st 1lb. Start weight was 15st 10 and now 14st 9. I can't afford meetings either, did attend for a.month til I got the hang of it and iv stopped now. Xx

CrissyGoLower said:
i can get a similar one but not the ww one im going to start tomorrow in that case :) im quite excited haha.Needed someone to do it with so this is brilliant :) xxx

Hi.

Can I add on?? I've been on it a week and lost a pound! I've eaten out 3 times this week so need some motivation too!! I'm hankering for a good week!! I'm 15.11. I was 16.3 but did a week on Cambridge to give me a boost but it doesn't fit in with my lifestyle very well. Although it take a bit longer than a vlcd it means you can eat x

Count me in! I'm doing it alone, no meetings just a monthly weigh in on good old boots scales!

I was 14st 3lb in January, now weighing in at 12st 11lb but I'm always going off track. Not anymore though, I want to be 10st 3lb for new years eve.

Xxx

Ooooh we could all be partners together lol! I know for a fact with out motivation from all you lot on this site I'd still be sat here weighing in at a damn lot more than what I weigh now!

Motivating each other is the key.! Xx

Defo need support and encouragement from others . I'm lucky two people I work with and my best friend is also doing ww so we keep each other on track. One of my friends was really bad at it used to eat something and then work put the points out after but now we have her outa that bad habit. I find the key is plankin ahead. X

well how about we alllllll group up for at least a monthly weight in or for thosw who want to weekly ??? :) so glad so many people wana help!!!! is anyone here able to help me work out my propoints ???? xxx

Yeah iv got one if u let me know ur stats :) x

No worries :) x

jo-85 said:
Hi all. Been back doing ww for 2 weeks now I wi on a Thursday would love to join u all of possible x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with weigh in. How you getting on x

vadey said:
Good luck with weigh in. How you getting on x

Thanku, wi wasn't what I would necessarily want a mahoosive 3 on but totally deserved and expected I had a heavy food weekend and struggled to get back on track. Drawn a line after wi tonight tho and determined to get that off next week. How u doing? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back