Party coming up - can I take a break for a day?

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by Amber, 15 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Amber

Amber Guest

Hi, I am new to the CD today. Doing okay so far, feeling very hungry but also very determined! I have read through a lot of the posts on here and I am so motivated by all your stories!!

Just wondering if anybody could offer me a bit of advice please? I have arranged a big party for two weeks today and as it's my own I don't really have the option to not attend :) so my question is this: can I take a day off the diet to have a few drinks and a little party food or am I best forgetting the diet for now and starting again afterwards?

Any help will be very greatly appreciated. Thanks xxxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. supergran

supergran Going to do this......

Tricky one.......................not a cdc but why dont you go up a couple of plans forthe party, trouble is you can have wise food choices but alcohol is a no no...
    good luck hopefully a CDC will pop along to give you advise.
  4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    how did the party go?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.