Party Time!!

Betty

I'm on route to a family party.
I've had 2 porridge & chick & salad today. So scared I'm goin to fail.
Done everything possible today to stick to plan.
I hate fri & sat on this diet & now party time!!!!

awww huni, i hate weekends too.... coz thats when everything is happening. since starting this diet i have found that it doesnt help at all to stay away from social gatherings coz it just makes me feel worse and makes me wanna eat more. i do go out for parties etc... but the days i know i will be eating out... i make sure that i have all my shakes and plenty of water... i save one shake till just before i go... so that way i wont jump at the food as soon as i see it. and then i just go for a small salad with a bit of chicken... trust me people dont actually notice how much/little others eat. i think thats a bit of paranoia on our part. I've actually been to places and not actually eaten... just shoved the food round on my plate and no one noticed at all.

stay strong and dont give in... :) let us know how you got on x

Well. I had about 3 pints of Soda Water in a wine glass. Every1 thought it was my usual G&T.
Food wise I had 2 chicken stick things & 2 pieces of cheese with cucumber, green pepper & rocket.

Today. I have been absolutely still in ketosis. Think all the soda water helped a great deal though.

Onwards & downwards ;-)

Back