pasa recipes

I am into tuna, yellow pepper, spring onion and extra light mayo at the min :) yummm

Or a tin of chopped toms with mushroom, pepper n onion x

I love putting the cooked sliced flavoured chickens you get in asda or tesco through my pasta ie chicken tikka with spring onion, peppers, cherry toms and some elf mayo mixed in and its so filling or sometimes I just put balsamic vinegar through plain pasta and add cooked chicken, sweetcorn, peas, peppers, red onion, spring onion, cucumber and cherry toms in and season to taste. I use cooked ham and tuna and egg just whatever I fancy to add to the pasta along with some veg.

I love putting the cooked sliced flavoured chickens you get in asda or tesco through my pasta ie chicken tikka with spring onion, peppers, cherry toms and some elf mayo mixed in and its so filling or sometimes I just put balsamic vinegar through plain pasta and add cooked chicken, sweetcorn, peas, peppers, red onion, spring onion, cucumber and cherry toms in and season to taste. I use cooked ham and tuna and egg just whatever I fancy to add to the pasta along with some veg.
ive seen those flavoured chicken pieces and have been tempted to buy them but i wasnt sure weather we had to syn them?

Back