pasa recipes

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by sharon09, 29 March 2010 Social URL.

1. sharon09

sharon09 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.02%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i really need recipes for pasta salad type recipes some thing i can take to work in a tub and eat it hot or cold!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleali21

Littleali21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am into tuna, yellow pepper, spring onion and extra light mayo at the min :) yummm

Or a tin of chopped toms with mushroom, pepper n onion x

4. BikerAngel

BikerAngel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love putting the cooked sliced flavoured chickens you get in asda or tesco through my pasta ie chicken tikka with spring onion, peppers, cherry toms and some elf mayo mixed in and its so filling or sometimes I just put balsamic vinegar through plain pasta and add cooked chicken, sweetcorn, peas, peppers, red onion, spring onion, cucumber and cherry toms in and season to taste. I use cooked ham and tuna and egg just whatever I fancy to add to the pasta along with some veg.

5. sharon09

sharon09 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.02%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    ive seen those flavoured chicken pieces and have been tempted to buy them but i wasnt sure weather we had to syn them?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.