Past my first hurdle!

NetNet

Hi,

This is my 2nd week on LL and today endured going to the pub and sat and watched my colleagues eat in front of me whilst I had black coffee! And I drank Soda Water whilst they drank wine. Having my soup before we went out helped.

Wasn't too bad. Although my mouth did water when two of them had fish & chips!

We went back after work so I'm all soda watered out!

:party0019:

:talk017: well done hun for staying strong, it can be really difficult in the early stages when around food. Good for you.....xxx

PROUD of YOU little sis xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done for getting through that with just water

. Just one thing though, my counsellor said not to have soda water as it is different from fizzy mineral water. (not sure if its true) and is not allowed on LL

sil

Soda water is allowed! It says it in the record book! You scared me there for a moment!

Well done NetNet, I still avoid those situations, have managed to avoid the pub for 22 weeks now, always reckon I have something urgent to fetch from the shops instead. I am severely socially deprived though.

Ive drank soda water right from the start and it hasnt affected my weight loss in anyway xx

I've just got back into (what I call) my 'fat' jeans!!!!! (I've got all these jeans at all different sizes!) Am looking forward to getting back into them :0)

Back