Extra Easy SP Pasta bake recipe needed

GeeOX

Hi everyone,
In need of a pasta bake recipe.
With lots of free/speed food :)
I was thinking tuna or chicken.

Thanks x

Make a sauce out of tomatoes passatsa what ever herbs you like leave to simmer in the oven roast lots of speed foods mushrooms onions peppers courgette what ever you fancy cook your pasta mix all together an bake maybe add some healthy a on top from your cheeses could even stir a spoonful of quark through it to make it creamy

Make a sauce out of tomatoes passatsa what ever herbs you like leave to simmer in the oven roast lots of speed foods mushrooms onions peppers courgette what ever you fancy cook your pasta mix all together an bake maybe add some healthy a on top from your cheeses could even stir a spoonful of quark through it to make it creamy

Thanks a lot, I wasn't sure what to use as a sauce but I will try what you've said

Thanks a lot, I wasn't sure what to use as a sauce but I will try what you've said
You have put the question as a sp day you can only have pasta on extra easy days, icelands do a slimming world pasta sauce to I belive.

Pasta bake with meatballs is nice. I usually make my own using low fat minced beef, but I think Iceland are doing meatballs now (not sure what they're like). Then I make a pasta sauce with tomatoes etc and half cook pasta and mix it all together (can use cheese too if you have some from your allowance).

I often put stuff like balsamic vinegar, a chopped chili and Worcestershire sauce in the pasta sauce to pep it up a bit.

Back