Pasta n sauce.....proper confused

Needtodothis

Was told at the Meeting last nyt that so of these are free on EE but I'm really confused, are they free and I can just eat them when I want or are they free and I have to have them as a meal wiv veg or salad? Proper confused xx

doesn't matter, they are free you can have them with a meal or separate. Though for snacks you are suppose to go for superfree before free, but you can still have them as a snack if you so wish.

Thankyou that's great, having my lunch now. Have bacon cheese and onion omelette with loads of lettuce.... I'm guessing that's ok, hope so it's well nice lol x

Some are free but some are not, found this on another website:

Bachelors Pasta n Sauce - (not the wholegrain ones)
Chicken & Mushroom - Free
Cheese, leek & ham - 1 syn
Macaroni cheese - 2 syns
Mild cheese and Brocolli - 1/2 syn
Mushroom & wine - Free
Tomato, onion & herb - Free
Creamy chicken & herb - Free
Chicken & roasted garlic - Free
Creamy Tikka Masala - Free
:)

That's out of date now - the cheese and broccoli one is free now as long as you make it with water (or of course milk from your HEa). That's the only one I use so I can't help with the others :)

Aww thankyou. Thats fab, going shopping on Thursday so will stock up. Maybe you can help me... I know on EE you have yr super free foods then yr free foods but if I had a meal that doesn't contain super free then had fruit is that tillok? I'm so confused ATM xx

Aww thankyou. Thats fab, going shopping on Thursday so will stock up. Maybe you can help me... I know on EE you have yr super free foods then yr free foods but if I had a meal that doesn't contain super free then had fruit is that tillok? I'm so confused ATM xx

I'm pretty new to this whole thing and not completely savvy so I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I'm aware...each meal is MEANT to have 1/3 superfree (granted breakfast causes MUCH debate).
The point of it is you fill up on low calorie foods, giving you less room for the free foods (slightly more calorie dense) and syn free foods.

I personally wouldn't advise to have your dinner and then have fruit, simply because the chance of you still being hungry is slim and therefore you're adding extra calories than what you would normally take simply to get in your sf and therefore being counter productive?!?. I think the 1/3 superfree rule is pretty much the main one that you need to follow for sw to work and I try to follow it at every opportunity. Lunch is the only time I don't (at the moment) because I'm filling up using my HEA and HEB.

Sorry I can't be of more help and I'm sure there will be someone much more articulate and knowledgeable than me who will also post. Good luck :)

I'm pretty new to this whole thing and not completely savvy so I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I'm aware...each meal is MEANT to have 1/3 superfree (granted breakfast causes MUCH debate).
The point of it is you fill up on low calorie foods, giving you less room for the free foods (slightly more calorie dense) and syn free foods.

I personally wouldn't advise to have your dinner and then have fruit, simply because the chance of you still being hungry is slim and therefore you're adding extra calories than what you would normally take simply to get in your sf and therefore being counter productive?!?. I think the 1/3 superfree rule is pretty much the main one that you need to follow for sw to work and I try to follow it at every opportunity. Lunch is the only time I don't (at the moment) because I'm filling up using my HEA and HEB.

Sorry I can't be of more help and I'm sure there will be someone much more articulate and knowledgeable than me who will also post. Good luck :)

Completly agree with your post hun, It does work too as i am finding by eating my superfree first before i touch my free food on each meal especially breakfast i am not wanting to eat till tea time, Therefore completly missing my lunch. I am finding i have to force my lunch down therefore only having my superfree soup that i make homemade. By eating your superfree with each meal and eating that first you are filling yourself up and lowing your consumption of free food, Its why the plan works, Its working for me anyway 12lb down so far. I will try bachelors pasta in sauce for my lunch as i am struggling at the moment like i said above due to eating so much superfree x

Could you tell me yr recipe for sf soup pls, think that would be a good thing for me to make xx

I was going to suggest soups for lunch, even if you are working, a flask (or even cold if you have access to a microwave), will hold enough soup to keep you going and add to your superfree. It certainly works for me.

Back