Pasta n Sauce

cinderzxx

Hiya
does anybody know or have a rough idea of how much milk these require?
Am thinking of having some for supper later but am at work now... and have cereal... not sure that if i have a little bit of milk on weetabix wether i will have enough in my hex a for the pasta and sauce (wholegrain bolognese/tomato one) for later? xx

Ooooh be careful honey cause not all the types need any milk at all!

There is one to my knowledge (think - THINK - it's the spiral in tomato and herb sauce). Made it with milk - was icky and THEN read packet - DOH!

You can have them syn free with water only, but I like to make it with milk (HEA) or syn the milk as it tastes nicer. And Flora Extra Light is a good butter substitute to add at 1/2 syn per tsp. xxx

Sticky is right on free if you dont use milk, I wouldnt like mine made with milk anyway , dont think you need it.save your milk for your cereal.

Just be aware that the cheese and broccoli one is not free. I'm sure it used to be but it is now 1/2 syn for the packet if made without using butter and milk.

Just be aware that the cheese and broccoli one is not free. I'm sure it used to be but it is now 1/2 syn for the packet if made without using butter and milk.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That can't be - I live on these at the weekends - they are my favouristist thing ever (that I am allowed) noooooooooooooooooo:mad::cry:

OMG since when have they been 1/2 syn? I keep having them as free. I do have them with water though as I think they are not as heavy.

This is the creamy tomato and basil wholegrain one? I was planning on having it for dinner this eve with some quorn burgers or seomthing but not sure... it could be really yummy... or it could be really gross...

(was not impressed by chicken noodle mugshots or the f/f supernoodles... so not sure if im going to like this.... altho i remember the bolognese spirally one being really nice - couldnt find it in supermarket)

so not sure....

was thinking about ravioli (is that free?) or tinned spaghetti in sauce instead?
Do they have syn values on Green? xx

Back