Green Day Pasta & Sauce

Chattie

Could anyone please help....Batchelors Pasta & sauce indicates no syns without butter and milk . How many syns with those added ????/:sigh:
As you may guess I am a Newbie so could I thank you in advance as I am not sure how to do this.....Chattie:8855:

Hiya! Just take the milk out of your daily Healthy Extra A (HexA)allowance (which is 350ml Skimmed milk or 250ml Semi-skimmed). If you've already used your daily HexA allowance then just work out the syns for the milk. Just don't add the butter!

Don't forget that the different flavours of Pasta and Sauce have different syn values.

Enjoy!

I had some toast the other day, I decided to have a little butter with it, that alone cost me 5 syns. To be honest I have never made pasta n sauce with milk and butter! Welcome!

Have you tried it without the milk? I prefer it without! It has a stronger flavour :) x

Batchelors

Thanks to all who answered my thread ( if that's the right word) still trying to find my way around..............Hope there's not a test..........Chattie:wave_cry:

Its lovely without milk and butter, and i think its only 2 sins for 1 tbsp light marj i may be wrong but 50% im right lol

Back