Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

PASTA SURPRISE

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by julia75, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. julia75

julia75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.22%)
    Diet:
    LOW FAT and orlistst
    Hya,

this is quick and easy to make

I have made this quite a few times, on extra easy only need to syn the soup and use cheese as healthy extra,

put cooked pasta in a casserole dish add tin of weight watchers soup ( I use chicken 4.5 syns dont need to heat it) add any cooked meat choped up small ( I use left over chicken from roast) then mix all up nice and sprinkle grated cheese over top and bake in oven for 20 mins on 200

serves upto 4 with veg

1-2 syns per serving

Julia :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debjk

debjk Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(24.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    mmmmm sounds lovely going to have to give it a try guessing it would work with most soups fancy mushroom with chicken pieces

4. julia75

julia75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.22%)
    Diet:
    LOW FAT and orlistst
    yes, it will work with any soup and any cooked meat, that why I call it pasta surprise cause my husband doesnt always know what I have put in it, before slimming world I used to use spam or corned beef they were nice, the soup thickens up like a sauce and its quick and easy and uses up left overs

Julia ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.