• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pasta weight

S: 9st11.5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st13.5lb(9.82%)
As long as you weigh out the pasta before you cook it as a Healthy extra b choice then this is fine, you dont have to syn it. xxx

S: 9st11.5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st13.5lb(9.82%)
Oh I get it now, sorry misread it lol!
Yes if it says the syns are for dried weight then go for it!
Is it much?? I dont like to do red days when I want pasta lol! xxx

Its my firs time adding some pasta on a red day! Its probably going to be a pathetic small amount hahaha

Im used to having a mountain full plate of pasta lol which is why i dont trust myself on green days

MrsBabyCakes

Naughty Fridge Picker
S: 17st9lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st3lb(1.21%)
Its a 1/4 of a normal portion, so its going to fill about 1/4 of your plate if that gives you an idea.

I am adding salmon and salad to it, but i just didnt expect it to be so little! Will have to think better for next time it will be on a green day so i can have a bit more :)

S: 13st5lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 0st9lb(4.81%)
I find it a paltry amount and try to stay clear of pasta on red days!! It just doesn't cut the mustard for my 'healthy' appetite ;)

hey everyone......... does anyone find EE easier than red and green days??? i've tried and failed at sw twice and this time i feel like i'll just get really dishearted if i dont make some progress.......... i'm not gonna join a group AGAIN but try to re read my books and remember what i was told and off course get help and support from u lovely slimmers xox happy new yr btw i'm new xox