Patience

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by shivam, 26 July 2011 Social URL.

1. shivam

shivam Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(20.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Time goes faster when you can eat what you want. Then before you know it, years have gone and all the weight has just built up so quick.

Time goes so slow when on a diet, but just have patience and sacrifice half a year, maybe a year or just a few months. It's worth it all at the end. This sacrifice will give you a better health, feel and look better!

Here's to everyone doing the exante diet. Good luck and wish you all the best! Let's do and complete this!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. notsoskinnymarge

notsoskinnymarge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(9.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    How very true :)

I like this diet because of the speed, and it has helped me break some very bad habits built up over years.
    I still have couple to tackle, but I am hoping to tackle them soon :)

Good luck :)
    Marge
    :)

4. paulaanne

paulaanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.17%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    thats a lovely thing to write and so true we,ve all wasted so many years whether it be weight/personal life made a lot of mistakes i know i have big regrets but regret is a wasted emotion that we can,t really do nothing about wish we could before regret my diet was "normal":cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.