Patricia07 - My Weight Loss Journey

Well, I started my weight loss journey on Monday 19th March. I was very nervous as this really was the last chance saloon because nothing else had worked for me and with my aim to lose half my body weight I really didn't want to spend years losing a pound here and there and then eventually giving up because I was so disheartened.

Results

Monday 26th -11lbs absolutely amazing, really can't believe how much I lost!

Wednesday 4th April - I was really worried as I suffer from fluid retention and my legs and ankles were so swollen. Ruth (my CDC) covered the scales read out just in case! Imagine my delight when I was another 7lbs down! I was so pleased and so relieved.

Not able to weigh in until Tuesday 17th because of Easter but can't wait! I am now so glad I took the plunge and started the CD and even happier to have found this site as it keeps me motivated and inspired!

Patricia xx

WI 1 -11
WI 2 -7
WI 3
Wednesday

i felt exactly the same when i started cd, although i only done it for 3 weeks the results were amazing and so fast. i dint have much to lose but the results are the same for everyone. keep it up and were all here for you if you need a helping hand, this site got me through the 3 weeks of ss and they are all now helping me with ww which im not classing as deit but normal life and im still losing. x x x

Hi Patricia. What a fab weightloss so far
Clap1.gif

I too felt the same way. This was the last diet I was ever, every going to do.

Very best for your journey. Come on here often...it really helps :)

Hi Patricia, You have done great so far on your diet, that is fantastic. I know what you mean about the diets and a measly pound here and there. I have done them all but get so diheartened when you have a huge amount to lose. I started the diet at 25 st 5lbs and am nearly 5 stone down. It is a fantastic diet.

Keep up the fantastic work.

Thanks for the replies guys!

I am so enjoying this diet and its' great watching the 10 stone I have to lose just melting away. I have lost so many inches already and it was a delight going shopping yesterday to buy some new clothes - not many mind you as I intend to keep losing. It was even better getting clothes out for the recycle bin as they are all too big! I've kept an outfit to remind me though and never ever intend fitting into it again!

This site is fantastic and I'll certainly visit as often as possible. I must set up a tracker and signature if I can get my poor adled brain around the technicalities of doing it!

Happy Easter every one

Patricia xx

Thanks for the replies guys!

I am so enjoying this diet and its' great watching the 10 stone I have to lose just melting away. I have lost so many inches already and it was a delight going shopping yesterday to buy some new clothes - not many mind you as I intend to keep losing. It was even better getting clothes out for the recycle bin as they are all too big! I've kept an outfit to remind me though and never ever intend fitting into it again!

This site is fantastic and I'll certainly visit as often as possible. I must set up a tracker and signature if I can get my poor adled brain around the technicalities of doing it!

Happy Easter every one

Patricia xx

Thats right you dont want to go mad, though its tempting as you are in a smaller size. I just got a couple of new tops and bras though they are now getting loose.
I have also kept a pair of trousers and a top to show me how far I have come.
And yes this site has been my saviour, I dont get much support from hubby, so I come and chat to people who are in the same boat.

Thanks for the links and the encouragement guys. Think I've managed it.

Lost another 7lbs despite birthday celebrations which had me having a surprise meal out and a surprise party put on by my grandchildren. Lots of cakes and sandwiches - oh dear at least it's behind me now though.

Thats 25lbs in a 4 weeks so, as you can imagine, I am really pleased! So many people are commenting on my weight loss which is excellent as I hadn't told them I was dieting and only a few close people now know I am using the CD. I can't believe that I actually look forward to weighing in!

I have got to see my doc though as a routine blood test has returned with low potassium and sodium levels. Spoke with my CD counsellor who has said to be careful that I am not drinking too much fluid. I think I may have gone overboard with the fluid so will be careful to monitor it and hope the doc doesn't recommend that I stop because it really is working for me! Keep your fingers crossed for me for next Tuesday when I am seeing her!

Take care all and happy dieting!

Back